I goofed uuupp! Respec issues..

Soooo.. I was under the assumption we had unlimited respecs, I suppose other fan servers I've played in the past had that option. Now I have a completely useless powerset because I was experimenting, and caaaan't really fix it. Hoping a GM could bless me with 1 respec, aha. Oops.

1 hour ago, Nanda said:

Soooo.. I was under the assumption we had unlimited respecs, I suppose other fan servers I've played in the past had that option. Now I have a completely useless powerset because I was experimenting, and caaaan't really fix it. Hoping a GM could bless me with 1 respec, aha. Oops.

Auction House, type Respec Recipe, make purchase, craft. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nanda said:

You can buy respec recipes off the auction house. You can also do three taskforces where each grants one respec. But buying a recipe is the easiest method. If you're out of money check my signature.

• Like 2

You get one, for free, every ten levels.... if you're close to 10/20/30/40/50 you'll get one for free.

Although, you said powerset so a respec may not even help cause that will only change the powers you picked in each powerset but you can change the power pools. If you rolled a character and you aren't happy with the powerset you chose you may have to re-roll that character.

20 hours ago, Nanda said:

If your powerset (aka primary or secondary powers) is not what you want, you cannot respec out of them - you'll have to make a whole new character.  If it's just pool powers or powers within your powersets, then yes, you can respec out of them, but you cannot change your primary or secondary powersets.