The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Stj and shield

Stellarex

Hey folks,

I am used to playing PBs but lately got it in my head I wanted to play a captain America inspired character. I heard good things about stalker for this combo but just wondering if there's a better AT to do it on ..?

She's not high enough level yet that I can't try something else so pros and cons of each AT would be appreciated!

Thanks

I just retired a Stalker (after attaining all T4s) with this combo and I really really dug it.  Unlike many Stalker primaries you don't lose an aoe. 

Shield Charge in, you're still hidden, then begin doing the Stalker things.  Good fun.

• Like 1

I have a StJ/Shield Scrapper. Can have soft capped M/R/AoE Defenses. Gotta watch how/where you slot the Scrapper ATOs, to try and get the biggest bang for your buck with the Crits. I think one reason why I like to play it I really like the StJ animations. And of course, Crits aren't shabby either. It's been a really fun toon to play.

• Like 1

I agree with @Hedgefund, Stalker is a great choice. They arguably get the best version of Street Justice, trading out Rib Cracker for Assassin Strike (which is the only attack in StJ, for all melee types, that gives 2 points to the combo system). The AS reset mechanics lead to constant 3 point combo finishers, not to mention the Build-Up Proc in the Stalker ATO. No loss of AOE is a huge bonus. Now I want to try one out!

Tanker is always a great choice as well with the high resist caps, high hit points, taunt aura and increased AOE.

• Like 1