NPCs talking for Player Chat

Darkojin

Noticed occasionally, people broadcasting in LFG will pop up in chat bubbles on the edges of my screen. Figured it just meant they were in same zone and were nearby. But just saw a Council Galaxy Archon on Striga with a chat bubble over its head with a player name and what they said in LFG chat, as if they were talking for that player.

I saw this the other day in a mission - someones LFG chat was ported over a mob's head...it was weird.  I mean, maybe the Tank Smasher was looking for a team...after all his former team was now lying face down on the floor fading away, so I could see why he wants a new one...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 3 weeks later

I'll file this here since it seems to be a somewhat similar bug. The other day I had a few lines from someone else's Help channel posts show up in a bubble over my head as if I was saying them. It only happened three or four times. This is the only time I've had this happen. I've included a screenshot for illustration.

DXQXBmf.png