Please help me be able to see this Ninja/Trick Arrow build

Hi folks! I've been looking to make a Ninja/Trick Arrow Mastermind that makes use of Fold Space to pull mobs away from other mobs to help prevent the ninjas chasing and getting the attention of other groups. Unfortunately, my Linux machine doesn't display Mids properly, so I'm restricted to using long-form exports in documents as my planners. 

Recently, I tripped on a Youtube video of someone running a very similar setup to what I've been looking for, and thought I had finally found something useful to work from. Unfortunately, all there was to work with was the data chunk for Mids. Without being able to use it, I couldn't translate the build into something I could actually see. I'm hoping someone will be willing to assist me. 

All I need is for someone to take this data chunk, put it into Mids, and then do the long-form export back into the thread. Then I'll at least be able to read it and make adjustments from there. 

Thank you in advance. 

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

I can't parse the data (don't MIDS, sorry).

I haven't tried Ninjas/TA... but on Necro/TA I was underwhelmed by (my choices) in Trick Arrow. I was hoping I could use the secondary for debuffs and controls, but I just couldn't get it to come together.

Writing only for myself, I think I know what the issue is for me: The Trick Arrow secondary requires picking too many powers and requires too much activity (on the part of the MM) to gel... at least for me. There is another slight issue (for me) in that the best of what Trick arrow offers comes late... so options for power picks start to bunch up in addition to being somewhat late blooming. My personal experience has been that MM builds that can skip at least two of the T7/T8/T9 secondary powers, and don't need more than a Shield from the Epic/Patron generally perform more smoothly that those that "bloom late".

On 6/22/2024 at 12:45 AM, TG BrainFog said:

Hi folks! I've been looking to make a Ninja/Trick Arrow Mastermind that makes use of Fold Space to pull mobs away from other mobs to help prevent the ninjas chasing and getting the attention of other groups. Unfortunately, my Linux machine doesn't display Mids properly, so I'm restricted to using long-form exports in documents as my planners. 

Recently, I tripped on a Youtube video of someone running a very similar setup to what I've been looking for, and thought I had finally found something useful to work from. Unfortunately, all there was to work with was the data chunk for Mids. Without being able to use it, I couldn't translate the build into something I could actually see. I'm hoping someone will be willing to assist me. 

All I need is for someone to take this data chunk, put it into Mids, and then do the long-form export back into the thread. Then I'll at least be able to read it and make adjustments from there. 

Thank you in advance. 

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

The people that maintain mids also have a discord.  Perhaps ask for support there?

I've been on the dischord channel, but I don't think it's worth their while putting effort into such a niche issue like mine. I am generally able to find what I'm after if I dig long enough. In this particular case, I thought it would be pretty quick and easy for someone to post the translation for me. I'm kind of surprised no one has done it. 

I doubt there is anything magical about the build you want to see that you can't figure out for yourself. My advice: Don't take Hasten, and don't chase +Recharge. Use sets instead of franken-slotting. Endurance burning is the death of MMs.

Ninjas primary: If you avoid %procs, the henchmen slotting should be pretty standard, leveraging the unique pieces and the MM ATOs. I would make sure to have the Overwhelming Force Damage/KB->KD piece in the T1. I say to avoid %procs because on almost all MM builds, trying to be clever with %damage in henchmen is almost always coming at the expense of something that serves the build better. Similarly, trying to get %damage from MM attacks will end up being a waste of Endurance. Better to slot MM attacks with sets, and any %proc should be %-Resistance or possibly a soft control like knockdown (if the attacks do knockback, because the T1 got the OF piece).

I'd probably plan on skipping Fistful of Arrows, unless it happens to come at an early time when no other choice is available, and I'd slot it with 6xAnnihilation.

Trick Arrow: as I wrote, this secondary has too many good choices! Skip the single target immobilize and single-target hold. Don't plan on too many slots in Flash Arrow. Plan on Glue Arrow as a Slow. It has the potential for %damage, but the henchmen are for damage. Acid Arrow will be a must for improving clear times. It won't need much except accuracy, endurance reduction and can take a %-resistance.  The T7/T8/T9 AoE  should be taken.

Take the Leadership pool. I recommend Maneuvers (6 slots), then Assault (1 slot) and then Tactics (1 slot, unless you find you really need ToHit or want better perception).

I recommend the Fighting pool for Tough and Weave, but you can probably delay these.

You have to make a decision on how you want to travel, and what else can you do with other powers in the chosen travel pool. If you want to mimic a youtube video, go with whatever they did. I have found whenever I have tried to be clever by picking a travel pool that wasn't mostly a good choice for enhancement mules (KB protection, Shield Wall, Slow Restistance, etc.) but instead was to support the henchmen... the build ended up being inferior. I think the Flight pool is the simplest, every other pool seems to demand too much attention.

For epics, you will need an armor or shield. Pick the one you like. The Patron pools should offer another chance for an AoE attack that can take 5x or 6x Annihilation.

1 hour ago, TG BrainFog said:

I've been on the dischord channel, but I don't think it's worth their while putting effort into such a niche issue like mine. I am generally able to find what I'm after if I dig long enough. In this particular case, I thought it would be pretty quick and easy for someone to post the translation for me. I'm kind of surprised no one has done it. 

I tried to copy the data chunk, but for some reason, it will not paste into Mids.  Sorry.  

Perhaps you have an old laptop or tablet around that you can download Mids on for building your own?  Sorry, I don't really have any other alternate suggestions to help.

Edited by Frozen Burn

2 hours ago, Frozen Burn said:

I tried to copy the data chunk, but for some reason, it will not paste into Mids.  Sorry. 

[Not an MRB dev but I know things.]

There is a bug in the current release of MRB preventing pasting into MRB.  It's fixed in development but not yet released.

Because of the rough nature of current MRB datachunks, it's far better to attach the whole .mbd file to a post, like this one.  (One of my AR/Dev Blaster builds.)

Blaster AR-Dev.1.20240501.MunM MF TT Weave Maneu [i27p7] @Jacke - Jacke Dark.mbd

5 minutes ago, Jacke said:

[Not an MRB dev but I know things.]

There is a bug in the current release of MRB preventing pasting into MRB.  It's fixed in development but not yet released.

Because of the rough nature of current MRB datachunks, it's far better to attach the whole .mbd file to a post, like this one.  (One of my AR/Dev Blaster builds.)

Thanks.  I figured as much.  And yes, I agree attaching a file is better, but OP cannot get Mids to run on his Linux comp, so a file attachment will not work for them.  They also only have the datachunk of a found build and that's why they requested someone post a long form post of the build for them.  I tried to help, but can't for the reasons you stated.  Hopefully, Mids will get that fixed sooon.

Edited by Frozen Burn

3 hours ago, Frozen Burn said:

Perhaps you have an old laptop or tablet around that you can download Mids on for building your own?  Sorry, I don't really have any other alternate suggestions to help.

I really appreciate you making the effort. That is disappointing. I'd been looking a good while to try to find something that was doing what I had in my brain with the bow attacks and fold space. But without Mids, it's difficult for me to math out the resistance/defense numbers and such. I tripped on a youtube video of someone doing it, and figured I'd try to get their build to work from. 

Here's the video: 

1 minute ago, TG BrainFog said:

I really appreciate you making the effort. That is disappointing. I'd been looking a good while to try to find something that was doing what I had in my brain with the bow attacks and fold space. But without Mids, it's difficult for me to math out the resistance/defense numbers and such. I tripped on a youtube video of someone doing it, and figured I'd try to get their build to work from. 

Hopefully, Mids will get another update soon and the pasting of datachunks will once again work.  

3 minutes ago, Frozen Burn said:

Thanks.  I figured as much.  And yes, I agree attaching a file is better, but OP cannot get Mids to run on his Linux comp, so a file attachment will not work for them.  They also only have the datachunk of a found build and that's why they requested someone post a long form post of the build for them.  I tried to help, but can't for the reasons you stated.  Hopefully, Mids will get that fixed sooon.

I am not privy to the internal discussions and actions of the MRB devs.  From what I can figure out, there's a lot of confounding factors at work here.  There'll be a new MRB release when they are comfortable releasing it.

As for @TG BrainFog, I suggest he join the MRB Discord with this link here.

https://discord.gg/PdPX34EG

Linux is unsupported by the MRB devs, but there are Linux users who have installed under WINE both the required .NET 6 Desktop Runtime as well as the latest MRB and got them to work.  Best to connect with them there.

1 minute ago, TG BrainFog said:

One big limitation on MRB is it has bugs, many of a nature or scale to be unfixable, that means some MRB numbers don't always match the game numbers.  MRB is a vital guide (I really need it to make a good build too), but you've also got to check some things either in-game or in CoD2.

On 6/25/2024 at 5:30 PM, tidge said:

Don't take Fold Space on a Mastermind.

A recent post I made about Fold Space, and why to not take it.

For the TL;DR crowd: The opportunity cost (i.e. three powers must be taken to get Fold Space) is too high for most characters, it is definitely too high for a MM, yielding not enough in return.

@TG BrainFog, I decided to update my old build for a Ninjas/TA Mastermind.  I'm not planning to make this Toon anytime soon as I have many existing Toons that need work.  I also confirm a build while levelling the Toon, so it's likely I would revise this build in light of my experience with it.  Posting it here so you can look at it and perhaps get some ideas from it.

Mastermind Ninjas-TA.20240627.MaceM Stealth CJ Maneu Weave GI - Jacke Ninjamaster.mbd

On 6/27/2024 at 5:51 AM, tidge said:

A recent post I made about Fold Space, and why to not take it.

For the TL;DR crowd: The opportunity cost (i.e. three powers must be taken to get Fold Space) is too high for most characters, it is definitely too high for a MM, yielding not enough in return.

I appreciate the feedback, but the intended use for this character is solo work. The video I mentioned shows its purpose, and it appeals to me. It's not something I generally use, but it is a decent way to get a single group into my debuff area and away from other groups. 

On 6/27/2024 at 8:35 AM, Jacke said:

@TG BrainFog, I decided to update my old build for a Ninjas/TA Mastermind.  I'm not planning to make this Toon anytime soon as I have many existing Toons that need work.  I also confirm a build while levelling the Toon, so it's likely I would revise this build in light of my experience with it.  Posting it here so you can look at it and perhaps get some ideas from it.

Mastermind Ninjas-TA.20240627.MaceM Stealth CJ Maneu Weave GI - Jacke Ninjamaster.mbd 46.34 kB · 4 downloads

On 6/28/2024 at 3:19 AM, brasilgringo said:

This is what I'm currently running.  Was getting 1:10 on Pylons with T3 musc, need to go back and test with T4.  Burnout taken early to maximize 2x Oil Slicks & EMPs.  Slotting was to cap MM HP.

Ninja Looter - Mastermind (Ninjas - TA) v6.mbd 44.31 kB · 0 downloads

I thank you both for trying to help, but I can't use Mids, so I can't see anything but the expanded exports. The files don't help me. 

9 hours ago, TG BrainFog said:

I appreciate the feedback, but the intended use for this character is solo work. The video I mentioned shows its purpose, and it appeals to me. It's not something I generally use, but it is a decent way to get a single group into my debuff area and away from other groups. 

I almost exclusively solo with MMs, I haven't used the Teleportation pools since Live... I want to say that I last used it when Long Range Teleport was the capstone power. I cannot recall if this was before it was available as a tiered reward for long-term subscribers or not, but I digress.

I understand the appeal: "I'll separate the enemy!" or (more likely, once you see it isn't grabbing all enemies) "I'll have a long range taunt!"... but in practice, this simply doesn't work. Applying minimal control of the henchmen  (via commands) achieves all those effects (and more!) and the MM will move much faster through missions and maps.

There are two direct negatives with the Teleportation pool (for offense) and many indirect negatives. The direct ones are that you need to slot the powers (offensively) for both Accuracy and Recharge... and all that will get you are a couple of powers that you have to cast for the exact same effect as simply walking up to enemies.

Ninja Looter - Villain Mastermind
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.7.4 rev. 9
──────────────────────────────
Primary powerset: NinjasSecondary powerset: Trick ArrowPool powerset (#1): SpeedPool powerset (#2): LeapingPool powerset (#3): LeadershipPool powerset (#4): ConcealmentAncillary powerset: Mu Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Call Genin
A: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Recharge/Pet +AoE Defense Aura3: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Accuracy/Damage3: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Accuracy/Damage/Recharge5: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Damage/Endurance5: Edict of the Master: Defense Bonus7: Call to Arms: Defense Bonus Aura for Pets

Level 1: Flash Arrow
A: Dark Watcher's Despair: To Hit Debuff7: Dark Watcher's Despair: To Hit Debuff/Recharge/Endurance9: Dark Watcher's Despair: To Hit Debuff/Endurance9: Dark Watcher's Despair: To Hit Debuff/Recharge

Level 2: Entangling Arrow
A: Ice Mistral's Torment: Endurance/Slow15: Ice Mistral's Torment: Damage/Slow15: Ice Mistral's Torment: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance17: Ice Mistral's Torment: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge17: Ice Mistral's Torment: Chance for Cold Damage

Level 4: Super Speed
A: Blessing of the Zephyr: Knockback Reduction (4 points)19: Blessing of the Zephyr: Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance

Level 6: Train Ninjas
A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed19: Luck of the Gambler: Defense

Level 8: Glue Arrow
A: D-Sync Deceleration

Level 10: Ice Arrow
A: Invention: Accuracy21: Unbreakable Constraint: Chance for Smashing Damage21: Impeded Swiftness: Chance of Damage(Smashing)23: Ice Mistral's Torment: Chance for Cold Damage23: Ghost Widow's Embrace: Chance of Damage(Psionic)25: Neuronic Shutdown: Chance of Damage(Psionic)

Level 12: Call Jounin
A: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance25: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Accuracy/Damage27: Soulbound Allegiance: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy27: Soulbound Allegiance: Chance for Build Up29: Soulbound Allegiance: Damage29: Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Damage

Level 14: Combat Jumping
A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed31: Reactive Defenses: Scaling Resist Damage

Level 16: Maneuvers
A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed31: Shield Wall: Defense/Endurance/Recharge31: Shield Wall: Defense33: Shield Wall: Defense/Endurance

Level 18: Hasten
A: Invention: Recharge Reduction33: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 20: Acid Arrow
A: Invention: Accuracy33: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff34: Positron's Blast: Chance of Damage(Energy)34: Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Damage34: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage36: Achilles' Heel: Chance for Res Debuff

Level 22: Oni
A: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Accuracy/Endurance36: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Endurance/Pet +Resist +Regen36: Nucleolus Exposure37: Expedient Reinforcement: Resist Bonus Aura for Pets37: Sovereign Right: Resistance Bonus37: Overwhelming Force: Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown

Level 24: Disruption Arrow
A: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End

Level 26: Kuji In Zen
A: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb39: Preventive Medicine: Heal39: Preventive Medicine: Heal/Endurance

Level 28: Oil Slick Arrow
A: Ragnarok: Damage39: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge40: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy40: Ragnarok: Damage/Endurance40: Ragnarok: Recharge/Accuracy42: Achilles' Heel: Chance for Res Debuff

Level 30: EMP Arrow
A: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold42: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold/Recharge42: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold/Recharge/Accuracy43: Unbreakable Constraint: Recharge/Accuracy43: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold/Endurance

Level 32: Burnout
A: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 35: Charged Armor
A: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%43: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)45: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance45: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance45: Unbreakable Guard: RechargeTime/Resistance46: Unbreakable Guard: +Max HP

Level 38: Assault
A: Invention: Endurance Reduction

Level 41: Electrifying Fences
A: Trap of the Hunter: Accuracy/Endurance46: Trap of the Hunter: Endurance/Immobilize46: Trap of the Hunter: Immobilize/Accuracy48: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End48: Ragnarok: Chance for Knockdown48: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff

Level 44: Tactics
A: Cytoskeleton Exposure

Level 47: Stealth
A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed50: Shield Wall: Defense50: Shield Wall: Defense/Endurance50: Shield Wall: +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 49: Smoke Flash
A: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Inherents:

Level 1: Supremacy

Level 1: Brawl
(Empty)

Level 1: Sprint
A: Celerity: +Stealth

Level 2: Rest
(Empty)

Level 1: Swift
(Empty)

Level 1: Hurdle
A: Invention: Jumping

Level 1: Health
A: Panacea: +Hit Points/Endurance11: Miracle: +Recovery11: Numina's Convalesence: +Regeneration/+Recovery

Level 1: Stamina
A: Performance Shifter: EndMod13: Performance Shifter: EndMod/Recharge13: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End

Level 10: Speed Phase

Level 22: Oni
(Empty)

Level 1: Genin

Level 12: Jounin

Accolades:

Born In BattleHigh Pain ThresholdMarshalInvader

Incarnates:

Musculature Radial Paragon
Stats Breakdown:

- Defense -

Smashing: 17.91%Lethal: 17.91%Fire: 16.35%Cold: 16.35%Energy: 16.97%Negative: 16.97%Toxic: 16.35%Psionic: 16.35%Melee: 19.47%Ranged: 17.6%AoE: 16.35%
- Resistance -

Smashing: 53.58%Lethal: 53.58%Fire: 20%Cold: 20%Energy: 53.58%Negative: 10.25%Toxic: 8%Psionic: 8%
- HP & Endurance -

Regeneration: 206%Max HP: 1174.47 |  (Absorb: 234.89 -- 29.25% of base HP)End Recovery: 3.47/sEnd Use: 1.99/s End. (Net gain: 1.48/s)Max End: 110
- Movement -

Run Speed: 120.24 mphJump Speed: 40.92 mphJump Height: 22.2 ftFly Speed: 0 mph
- Stealth & Perception -

Stealth (PvE): 0 ftStealth (PvP): 0 ftPerception: 759.5 ft
- Misc -

Haste: 191.25%ToHit: 9%Accuracy: 37%Damage: 115.25%End Rdx: 2.5%Threat: 100
- Status Protection -

Held: 0Stunned: 0Sleep: 0Immobilized: 8.72Knockback: 8Repel: 0Confused: 3.89Terrorized: 0Taunt: 0Placate: 0Teleport: 0
- Status Resistance -

Held: 27.5%Stunned: 27.5%Sleep: 75.94%Immobilized: 27.5%Knockback: 0%Repel: 0%Confused: 72.91%Terrorized: 72.91%Taunt: 45.41%Placate: 45.41%Teleport: 200%
- Debuff Resistance -

Defense: 0%Endurance: 0%Recovery: 0%PerceptionRadius: 38.93%ToHit: 0%RechargeTime: 10%SpeedRunning: 10%Regeneration: 0%

Set Effects Breakdown

Superior Command of the Mastermind
(Call Genin)
4% DamageBuff(All)24.1 HP (3%) HitPoints+10% Enhancement(RechargeTime)15% Defense(AoE)
Edict of the Master
(Call Genin)
5% Defense(All)
Call to Arms
(Call Genin)
5% Defense(All)
Dark Watcher's Despair
(Flash Arrow)
12.05 HP (1.5%) HitPoints2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery+5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
Ice Mistral's Torment
(Entangling Arrow)
9.04 HP (1.13%) HitPoints+7% Enhancement(Accuracy)10% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 10% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 10% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)+6.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
Blessing of the Zephyr
(Super Speed)
1.25% Defense(Ranged), 0.63% Defense(Energy), 0.63% Defense(Negative)Knockback Protection (Mag 4)
Luck of the Gambler
(Train Ninjas)
10% (0.33 HP/sec) Regeneration+7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
Superior Mark of Supremacy
(Call Jounin)
+10% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
Soulbound Allegiance
(Call Jounin)
16% (0.54 HP/sec) Regeneration24.1 HP (3%) HitPoints
Luck of the Gambler
(Combat Jumping)
+7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
Reactive Defenses
(Combat Jumping)
3% Resistance(All)
Luck of the Gambler
(Maneuvers)
Shield Wall
(Maneuvers)
10% (0.33 HP/sec) Regeneration18.07 HP (2.25%) HitPoints
Superior Mark of Supremacy
(Oni)
+10% Enhancement(RechargeTime)15% Resistance(All), 150% (5.02 HP/sec) Regeneration
Expedient Reinforcement
(Oni)
10% Resistance(All)
Sovereign Right
(Oni)
10% Resistance(All)
Preventive Medicine
(Kuji In Zen)
2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), 3.75% Status Resistance15.06 HP (1.88%) HitPointsGrantPower Preventive Medicine
Ragnarok
(Oil Slick Arrow)
4% (0.07 End/sec) Recovery6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), 10% Status Resistance+15% Enhancement(Accuracy)+10% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
Unbreakable Constraint
(EMP Arrow)
4% (0.07 End/sec) Recovery6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), 10% Status Resistance+15% Enhancement(Accuracy)+10% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
Steadfast Protection
(Charged Armor)
3% Defense(All)
Gladiator's Armor
(Charged Armor)
3% Defense(All), 100% MezResist(Teleport) (20% chance)
Unbreakable Guard
(Charged Armor)
2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)2.25% Resistance(Energy,Negative), 3.75% Status Resistance3.13% Defense(Melee), 1.56% Defense(Lethal), 1.56% Defense(Smashing)60.24 HP (7.5%) HitPoints
Trap of the Hunter
(Electrifying Fences)
+5% Enhancement(Immobilized)15.06 HP (1.88%) HitPoints
Luck of the Gambler
(Stealth)
Shield Wall
(Stealth)
10% (0.33 HP/sec) Regeneration18.07 HP (2.25%) HitPoints5%  Resistance(All), 100% MezResist(Teleport) (20% chance)
Performance Shifter
(Stamina)
7.5% Movement Speed15.06 HP (1.88%) HitPoints

If I ever do get around to doing minor changes to builds I will swap out EMP arrow for Entangling Arrow

Many of the arrows in trick arrow are crap and worthy of skipping since Flash Arrow and Train Ninjas working together will give you huge amounts of survivability.  and when you dont have to worry about resummoning or healing that leaves plenty of time to shoot

ninta.txt

Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2024 at 1:54 PM, TG BrainFog said:

Here's the video: 

Oh thats my video, thanks for watching!! Im not that good with submitting a build link but try these https://api.midsreborn.com/build/download/FgVKTqw6SVplqnki

FgVKTqw6SVplqnki.png

mrb://FgVKTqw6SVplqnki

Mastermind (Ninjas - Trick Arrow).mbd

Edited by Vinceq98

11 minutes ago, Vinceq98 said:

Oh thats my video, thanks for watching!! Im not that good with submitting a build link but try these https://api.midsreborn.com/build/download/FgVKTqw6SVplqnki

FgVKTqw6SVplqnki.png

mrb://FgVKTqw6SVplqnki

Mastermind (Ninjas - Trick Arrow).mbd 45.08 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for doing this. Now, if someone could open this link and then export it in long-form to this thread, that would be wonderful. I really wish I could actually use Mids, but that's a rabbit hole I fell into long ago without success. 

i love my ninjas/TA MM! since both sets were revamped, they make an excellent combination. in fact, they're so good, that i took a heal other power that i rarely ever use. i do not even use that many of the MM macros, i just make sure that they are kept single target. i could get fancier, with a goto macro or more selective stances while attacking. but they have been pretty straight forward. I do not have much problem with them chasing off after loose mobs, but like i said, i am managing that in general with single target attacks at first.

one useful thing is that oil slick can be lit with an energy atttack as well as fire, apprentice charm works perfcetly for that. i made a special macro just to target the oil slick and fire off the apprentice charm.

here's what my set up looks like... i don't use fold space, though. there's not enough control going on there that i think i could manage the aggro like say my grav/time controller that has FS could.  it's a decent build... S/L resists are capped for the MM, with defense in the 15% to 20% ranges. the ninjas defences are really good though, with decent resists. they're very good at staying alive now. i'll probably swap out the heal other, and since looking, she probably could use a rebuild. no, mids build right now, but i will do one sometime soon and maybe post here if i remember. 🙂

image.thumb.png.438b6a20bec1f0e6fedabb500280abc4.png

image.png.3a2d21c9897875d2d34a694cd22d9f00.png

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

Posted (edited)
On 7/7/2024 at 10:40 AM, TG BrainFog said:

Thank you for doing this. Now, if someone could open this link and then export it in long-form to this thread, that would be wonderful. I really wish I could actually use Mids, but that's a rabbit hole I fell into long ago without success. 

All the ATO IOs are atuned and anything that isnt a proc I +5 boost them. I dont ever exemplar down and usually prefer doing high level incarnate missions because then my pets get to be 50+3 as well.

# **Villain Mastermind**

### *Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.7.5 rev. 20*

----

- **Primary powerset: Ninjas**
- **Secondary powerset: Trick Arrow**
- **Pool powerset (#1): Leadership**
- **Pool powerset (#2): Teleportation**
- **Pool powerset (#3): Leaping**
- **Pool powerset (#4): Speed**
- **Ancillary powerset: Mace Mastery**

----

# **Powers taken:**

**Level 1: Call Genin**
- A: Nucleolus Exposure
- 3: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Damage
- 3: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Accuracy/Endurance
- 5: Overwhelming Force: Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown
- 5: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Endurance/Pet +Resist +Regen
- 7: Expedient Reinforcement: Resist Bonus Aura for Pets

**Level 1: Flash Arrow**
- A: Cloud Senses: ToHit Debuff
- 7: Cloud Senses: Accuracy/ToHitDebuff
- 9: Cloud Senses: ToHit Debuff/Endurance/Recharge
- 9: Cloud Senses: Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
- 11: Dark Watcher's Despair: To Hit Debuff

**Level 2: Aimed Shot**
- A: Gladiator's Javelin: Accuracy/Damage
- 17: Apocalypse: Damage/Endurance
- 17: Apocalypse: Chance of Damage(Negative)
- 19: Gladiator's Javelin: Chance of Damage(Toxic)

**Level 4: Maneuvers**
- A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
- 21: Luck of the Gambler: Defense
- 21: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

**Level 6: Train Ninjas**
- 23: Luck of the Gambler: Defense
- 23: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance
- 25: Kismet: Accuracy +6%

**Level 8: Fistful of Arrows**
- A: Positron's Blast: Accuracy/Damage
- 25: Positron's Blast: Damage/Endurance
- 27: Positron's Blast: Damage/Range
- 27: Positron's Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
- 29: Positron's Blast: Chance of Damage(Energy)
- 29: Bombardment: Chance for Fire Damage

**Level 10: Glue Arrow**
- A: D-Sync Deceleration
- 31: D-Sync Deceleration

**Level 12: Call Jounin**
- A: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
- 31: Superior Mark of Supremacy: Accuracy/Damage
- 31: Soulbound Allegiance: Damage/Endurance
- 33: Shield Breaker: Chance for Lethal Damage
- 33: Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Damage
- 33: Soulbound Allegiance: Chance for Build Up

**Level 14: Teleport**
- A: Blessing of the Zephyr: Knockback Reduction (4 points)

**Level 16: Poison Gas Arrow**
- A: Call of the Sandman: Accuracy/Recharge
- 19: Call of the Sandman: Endurance/Sleep
- 34: Call of the Sandman: Accuracy/Endurance
- 34: Call of the Sandman: Accuracy/Sleep/Recharge
- 50: Call of the Sandman: Chance of Heal Self

**Level 18: Combat Jumping**
- 34: Luck of the Gambler: Defense

**Level 20: Acid Arrow**
- A: Lysosome Exposure
- 36: Positron's Blast: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
- 36: Positron's Blast: Chance of Damage(Energy)
- 36: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff
- 37: Achilles' Heel: Chance for Res Debuff
- 37: Touch of Lady Grey: Chance for Negative Damage

**Level 22: Oni**
- A: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Accuracy/Damage
- 37: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Damage/Endurance
- 39: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
- 39: Superior Command of the Mastermind: Recharge/Pet +AoE Defense Aura
- 39: Edict of the Master: Defense Bonus
- 40: Call to Arms: Defense Bonus Aura for Pets

**Level 24: Disruption Arrow**
- A: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End

**Level 26: Kuji In Zen**
- A: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb
- 40: Preventive Medicine: Heal
- 40: Preventive Medicine: Heal/Endurance
- 42: Preventive Medicine: Endurance/RechargeTime
- 42: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime
- 42: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance

**Level 28: Oil Slick Arrow**
- A: Ragnarok: Chance for Knockdown
- 43: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge
- 43: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
- 43: Ragnarok: Recharge/Accuracy
- 45: Ragnarok: Damage/Endurance

**Level 30: Assault**
- A: Invention: Endurance Reduction

**Level 32: Hasten**
- A: Invention: Recharge Reduction
- 45: Invention: Recharge Reduction

**Level 35: Scorpion Shield**
- 45: Luck of the Gambler: Defense
- 46: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

**Level 38: EMP Arrow**
- A: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold/Recharge
- 46: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold/Recharge/Accuracy
- 46: Unbreakable Constraint: Recharge/Accuracy
- 48: Unbreakable Constraint: Hold/Endurance
- 48: Unbreakable Constraint: Chance for Smashing Damage

**Level 41: Power Boost**
- A: Invention: Recharge Reduction
- 48: Invention: Recharge Reduction

**Level 44: Combat Teleport**
- A: Warp: Range / Increased Perception

**Level 47: Fold Space**
- A: Invention: Accuracy
- 50: Invention: Recharge Reduction
- 50: Invention: Recharge Reduction

**Level 49: Snap Shot**
- A: Gladiator's Javelin: Chance of Damage(Toxic)

----

# **Inherents:**

**Level 1: Supremacy**

**Level 1: Brawl**
- (Empty)

**Level 1: Sprint**
- A: Stereocilia Exposure

**Level 2: Rest**
- (Empty)

**Level 1: Swift**
- A: Invention: Run Speed

**Level 1: Hurdle**