The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Question about Piglet

So I'm thinking about seeing how difficult it is to build one or two texture mods for City of Heroes, and am looking into the Piglet Tool available on OuroDev: https://wiki.ourodev.com/view/Piglet

And this is going to sound like a fairly inexperienced question but do we need to use Visual Studio 2019 to build the executable for Piglet?

How does a program that was last updated 4 years ago not have a pre-compiled executable available for download? Is there a legal reason why I can't just download a .exe?

Edited by Mathew322

Bring a world of color to the monuments of Paragon City and the Rogue Isles!
Colorized Monuments Mod

OuroDev used to provide a compiled version (EDIT: or, at least one that was easily/readily accessible, considering Lunar Ronin's post above) but they stopped doing so years ago for some reason. Michiyo has been kind enough to provide a compiled copy of Piglet at this link

Edited by AboveTheChemist
clarity

30 minutes ago, Lunar Ronin said:

There's a pre-compiled Piglet executable on the OuroDev Git (which requires an account to access), and in the OuroDev Discord server, pinned in its #piglet-development channel.

29 minutes ago, AboveTheChemist said:

OuroDev used to provide a compiled version (EDIT: or, at least one that was easily/readily accessible, considering Lunar Ronin's post above) but they stopped doing so years ago for some reason. Michiyo has been kind enough to provide a compiled copy of Piglet at this link

Oh that's significantly easier, thanks and I'll have to link this in the appropriate places for other people to find.

Bring a world of color to the monuments of Paragon City and the Rogue Isles!
Colorized Monuments Mod