The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Multifaceted - new badge

This is by no means a surprise to most of you, but just in an effort to be helpful, figured I'd share this: 

If, for whatever reason, you aren't keeping track of where you're at, and the morality mission didn't drop, if you do another tip mission of the same alignment, your count remains at 10/10, but the badge progression DOES give you credit for it, even if the game won't until you do the morality mission. 

Unfortunately, despite the game keeping track of the number of tip missions our characters have done - this isn't a retroactive badge. You have to complete the 25 alignment missions for credit for the 3 new badges. 

To be fair, with Null the gull and the instant changes of alignments, it could be that count the game shows under the Alignment tab is completely thrown off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm actually really liking these tip missions. I ran to the Supercomputer in my base and grabbed a bunch of tips then went to Atlas because it's a small zone and plenty of doors, opened up a tip and punched Vigilante every time. 

Even to my surprise the appalling choices made that rival the decisions gold side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You can gain Vigilante credits in the new Steel mish by doing the optional objectives. Just found that out today.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

2 hours ago, cranebump said:

You can gain Vigilante credits in the new Steel mish by doing the optional objectives. Just found that out today.

Yes, but alignment credits don't count toward the badge.  Tip Missions completed count toward the badge

6 hours ago, lemming said:

Yes, but alignment credits don't count toward the badge.  Tip Missions completed count toward the badge

Well now, that’s a damned shame, since you’re completing a mish while getting the credit. Oh, well.I thought it was sorta cool anyway.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

4 hours ago, cranebump said:

Oh, well.I thought it was sorta cool anyway.

It is cool. It puts you that much closer to 40 merits. Badges are great, but merits are better. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later

On 7/24/2024 at 7:29 AM, Ukase said:

This is by no means a surprise to most of you, but just in an effort to be helpful, figured I'd share this: 

If, for whatever reason, you aren't keeping track of where you're at, and the morality mission didn't drop, if you do another tip mission of the same alignment, your count remains at 10/10, but the badge progression DOES give you credit for it, even if the game won't until you do the morality mission. 

Unfortunately, despite the game keeping track of the number of tip missions our characters have done - this isn't a retroactive badge. You have to complete the 25 alignment missions for credit for the 3 new badges. 

To be fair, with Null the gull and the instant changes of alignments, it could be that count the game shows under the Alignment tab is completely thrown off.

Thanks for sharing this helpful tip! It’s good to know that if you’re having trouble with the morality mission not appearing, continuing to complete tip missions of the same alignment will still progress your badge count, even though the game might not immediately update your mission count. It’s also useful to note that while the game tracks the number of tip missions accurately, it won’t retroactively grant badge credit for missions already completed; you’ll need to reach the full 25 alignment missions to earn the new badges. With the potential for alignment confusion, keeping an eye on your progress manually is definitely a smart move. I also would like to help you by sharing the https://oxessays.com/ website with you. OxEssays offers a variety of writing services for UK students, covering essays, dissertations, and coursework. Their professional writers ensure each assignment is high-quality and original. The platform operates 24/7, emphasizing on-time delivery and customer satisfaction. Clients can choose their writers and maintain direct communication to ensure their needs are met. Privacy and data protection are guaranteed, and free revisions are available. With affordable prices and numerous positive reviews, OxEssays is a trusted resource for students.  

Thanks for starting it.
Edit: Thanks for replying I also want to know how can I earn this badge?

Edited by CameronParkerr

For some reason I smell a cloud of odiferous smoke.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)