Perma-hasten without auto-fire

As an energy blaster I use my auto-fire for "energize", and I currently have to hit hasten whenever I'm about to jump into a fight and notice it's available. It would be really nice if it would turn into a pseudo-auto power once the recharges from sets and enhancements are at the right level where it could otherwise be "perma".

TINKERERS and LEOTARDED personal supergroups on Reunion; open bases! codes TB-9014 and LT-1051

TinkerBell (MAIN) super reflexes / martial arts tanker & badge hunter; Sarabraxus, energy / energy blaster; Sarathustra, fire / therm corruptor

Scotch Bonnie / Caroline Reaper, fire/ss brutes & fire farmers; Granny Fix It / Green Granny / Great Granny, empathy/psi defenders; plus a few others.

@Xarah formerly on Champion, Triumph, Victory, now @chuckv2 / @chuckv3 / @chuckv4 on Reunion

So this is unlikely to happen but there are other options. The first is to bind your movement keys to both move and activate hasten. This means you will activate hasten every time you move. The downside is that you get the annoying "thrum thrum" every time you move if it's recharging.

The second option is to use binds to frequently toggle which of your powers is the auto-execute power. That's more complex so I'kll just point you towards the thread explaining how to do it for Domination and Hasten.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,5021.0.html

Defender Smash!

Based on what they've done with Sniper changes, one thing they could potentially do -- seems to work on the same logic -- would be to make Hasten a very end heavy toggle (and continue to disallow endurance redux mods in it) that gives a scaling amount of haste based on the amount of haste currently applied to it. With 0 recharge affecting Hasten (either globally or slotted), it provides 120/450*70%=~19% global recharge. Upon reaching the current Hasten breakpoint, it gives the full bonus of 70%.

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

Based on what they've done with Sniper changes, one thing they could potentially do -- seems to work on the same logic -- would be to make Hasten a very end heavy toggle (and continue to disallow endurance redux mods in it) that gives a scaling amount of haste based on the amount of haste currently applied to it. With 0 recharge affecting Hasten (either globally or slotted), it provides 120/450*70%=~19% global recharge. Upon reaching the current Hasten breakpoint, it gives the full bonus of 70%.

Please don't give them ideas.