'Q' gunner ratio for keldians

lighttechyah

'Q' gunner ratio for keldians

I have noted a factor of 3 increase in 'Q' gunners over what COH had in the past!

It was 2 or 3 at best per full map, now its 5 per large room sometimes and 2-3 in long hallways! AND I had 10 on one map alone....That is WAY out of wack for a target that can kill any squid in ONLY 3 hits!

needs adjustment or squids need 2 times more slots given to fight the factors  instead of 2 slots at lower levels get 4 and so on! 

I just ran Citadel's War last night with a Kheldian - saw an average of 2 Q's per map...

Anecdotal evidence is hard...Seriously, try a tick sheet and track it for a while and report the hard data...that motivates change

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Just ran one mission in the striga island arch and had 10 'Q' guners one map...5 in one room!

Not Anecdotal  at all bud

and it seems that if its a arch/story mission I get that weird ratio but the Keldian story line is fine for some reason?

was running solo on all missions not teams or Tf's

One time is a fluke -- establish a highly accurate count over 32+ missions with the exact same number of players and other particulars and then minimal statistical accuracy can start to be established.

It is human nature to remember that one time that was awful and forget the unremarkable times because they didnt get your attention enough for every day brain functions to stare them.

After getting home from work most people cant tell you what they had for breakfast, what the drive to or from work was like, but boy oh boy if McDonalds or whatever messed up the order for Coffee and hash Browns you'll remember that till the day you die.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

guys understand this....

I would not take the time out of my day to come here and post on a "one time issue' and then keep posting

This has happened in game for many missions and over days!

all solo play no teams

results are this...any story mission, radio mission or tip that is not in the Keldian story is Bugged bad and set out 8-10 'Q' gunners per map and sometimes 5 per large room.

Just ran one mission in the striga island arch and had 10 'Q' guners one map...5 in one room!

Not Anecdotal  at all bud

and it seems that if its a arch/story mission I get that weird ratio but the Keldian story line is fine for some reason?

was running solo on all missions not teams or Tf's

Many people do post their anecdotal experiences here and unintentionally portray them as true for everybody...and in looking at my response, it was a little snotty.  For that I apologize

However, the data you are giving is still anecdotal (many mission, many days...averages in a range, etc).  My earlier tone was snotty, my suggestion was not...

If you can track some #'s that show a pattern (this many missions, this many groups of mobs, and this many quantums), that helps to see if it's really more than a perception issue.  It hasn't been my experience to see what you are seeing, so hence the suggestion

Also, what is your difficulty set to?  Not sure that has ANY bearing on the # of Q's you would see, but it might...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

Also, what is your difficulty set to?  Not sure that has ANY bearing on the # of Q's you would see, but it might...

This was my thought as I thought it was dif based TBH. I "think" I've seen as many as say 1:10-15 standard NPCs. I know one mish had like 5+, but it was laden with counsel.

Found this, it has numbers.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

This was my thought as I thought it was dif based TBH. I "think" I've seen as many as say 1:10-15 standard NPCs. I know one mish had like 5+, but it was laden with counsel.

Found this, it has numbers.

That's good Aries - it has great numbers

A Quantum is always an extra critter in a spawn.

• Solo, if you see a spawn of 5 enemies, one of them is a Quantum gunner.
  • Explanation: Solo spawns on Notoriety level one spawn 1 - 3 critters per spawn (1 minon/1 leut or 3 minons). Notoriety level two spawn 2 - 4 critters per spawn. A fifth critter is an addition to that spawn and would be a Void Hunter or a Quantum.
  • A Quantum does not appear in every spawn.

Spawning

Quanta/Voids have a 10% chance to spawn per encounter group on a mission map, and a 5% chance to spawn per encounter group in an open zone (these chances only apply if the team triggering the spawn has/had a Kheldian member). There is a 50% chance for a Quantum spawn to be a member of the Void Hunters faction, rather than a Quantum from the appropriate villain group. The rank of the spawned Quantum/Void is determined by the team's size:

• 1-2 members = 100% chance for Minion
  • 3 members = 30% chance for Lieutenant, 70% chance for Minion
  • 4-5 members = 100% chance for Lieutenant
  • 6 members = 10% chance for Boss, 90% chance for Lieutenant
  • 7 members = 50% chance for Boss, 50% chance for Lieutenant
  • 8 members = 90% chance for Boss, 10% chance for Lieutenant