Dark Astoria Mission badges

Ukase

"Within Dark Astoria, acquire all six mission completion badges, all six personal arc completion badges and all five mission achievement badges."

I have 14 of 17 complete.

But - other than Ephram Sha, who just gives out random missions and no arcs...I've nobody left in my contact list in DA to give me missions. I went through Ouro, and I've done all the Dark Astoria content that's in Dark Astoria.

What am I missing? Is Cimerora tied to DA badge-wise? Or RWZ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later

Does anyone know what Story Arc is needed to get the "Determined" Badge? Mine is at 15 of 16 story arcs in Dark Astoria, but the repeatable contacts don't give story arcs do they? I have done the hero and the villan intros.

Edit: I was missing one of Max's rescue missions - seems like these are coded as separate story arcs since that's how they are shown in Ouro

Edited by blayzemaster

• 5 weeks later

Rocker: You have to re-do i wanna say the first arc. If you keep an eye out, a ??? will occasionally appear in your objectives list. This means there's an optional person to save. Save them (A detective an an Incarnate villain), and be nice to them. Then, they should appear in the last arc and you'll be allowed to sway them from Mot's influence.

Be advised that in the arc that would give the badge, if you saved the detective earlier he will be in the badge mission lying on the ground and there is no npc dialogue from him as you get close so you will need to check all bodies you come across until you find him

Edited by Nericus

• 8 months later

Would you believe I had to come back to this thread for a second character trying to get these badges? The difference 8 months makes to an old curmudgeon's brain. Silly me, skipped past the three rescues from Dream Doctor, now I have to do them through Ouro...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 7 months later