$Comic Con Fire Farm$ Changed

midknight187

I changed it since the Mission Bonuses have been removed. It has 62 mobs rather than 16, Allies that give Speed Boost, and less resetting.

Is there a reason you prefer the Space Mission?

• Like 1

ArcID #125 Bloody Rainbow: Comic Con Fire Farm;  ArcID #2551 Comic Con Fire Farm: Cave Edition

ArcID #133 Comic Con S&L Farm;  ArcID #9911 Comic Con S&L Outdoor Edition

ArcID #2915 $Comic Con Fire Farm$ArcID #11612 $Comic Con Fire Farm Outdoor Map$

ArcID #16607 $Comic Con S&L Caves$ArcID #16610 $Comic Con S&L Outdoor$

On 7/22/2019 at 8:00 PM, Rockfall said:

Are all the mobs mobile and adding 5x the server load in the new one?

No. There are no wandering ambushes on this map.

ETA: I noticed that none of the allies seem even remotely interested in helping. They just stand around looking confused and waving.

Edited by ZemyaSoldat

Personally the allies can be really annoying when they join in for me and my farm group xD One of them summons illusions and then a bunch of the mobs we have clustered run on over there and it's a pain in the budinsky to get them back :x Whenever I and/or my group run it, we try very hard to avoid the allies xD

On 7/22/2019 at 4:43 AM, brigg said:

I changed it since the Mission Bonuses have been removed. It has 62 mobs rather than 16, Allies that give Speed Boost, and less resetting.

This new mission looks great.  Our group is gonna give it a few runs tonight.

BTW, I absolutely love all the characters you made.  Their costumes, the pattern of the first name letter, all of it.  Such a good job.  I'm always amazed by each costume I see in there.

On 7/22/2019 at 4:43 AM, brigg said:

(EDIT:  My question below has been answered ... it's an Inf farm, and this forces exemplar status for those running +4.)

Is there a reason the mobs are set 1-53 instead of 1-54?  We did our first run, but were surprised to see only lvl 53 mobs.

Edited by firstmagic

So we just did the entire mission, it was wonderful, way better than the other one.

But all the mobs are level 53. And when I started the mission with four of us, we were all exemplared down to 49. I'm curious if it was a mistake or a intentional decision to make them a level lower 😮

• 3 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later