Does the Personal Storage Vault not work?

sindyr

You may need to add items that generate 'power' and 'control' for that to work.  Some items still require that.  Not sure about the personal storage vault. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

I do know that Tech portals require power and control, but that they run fine from Arcane sources.  I always use Tech main portals because of the superior legibility of the beacons, but Tech beacons do not work with Arcane portals or vice versa.  At least they didn't used to. 

Have not experimented with the vault, because I hardly ever use it. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

They don't last I checked, but if you want the look of Arcane portals and the look of tech beacons, you can hide the arcane beacons in the wall or the floor or wherever and add tech beacons that don't actually work but give you the visual of the beacon.  Or vice versa.

I don't know about the vault not working, but at some point the Oroboros rock in one of my bases stopped working.  I got the hand icon so I could click on it, but nothing happened when I did.  I deleted it and put in a new one, in the exact same spot, and it's been working fine ever since. 

• 6 months later
  • Community Rep

Perhaps they stopped worrying if it worked or not, since it is obsolete. You can access your vault anytime from salvage, upper left corner. I have not put a vault in a base for a very long time, so other than that, I don’t know. 

-Dacy