[Resolved] [Suggestion] Add "Go to Last Page" button

I basically put it all in the title. The more I use this new layout, the more I find myself trying to get to the last page on threads I've already read through. having a button after "Next" that says "Last" would help save some clicks.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I know, but I want the quick button for when we get threads *coughs*PK's*coughs* that are like 10+ deep. :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

22 hours ago, Sunsette said:

I'm confused because we already have this.

L2WqeF2.png 

vh46avt.png 

Do you not see these buttons?

I...don't know why I never hovered over the button. >.<

I "do" know that I was assuming that meant "next page" as that's generally what an arrow pointing right means on everything Else (not much TBH) that I visit on the internet. Oh well, +1 for this forum's design. :p

• Like 1

It's actually a double arrow, as in fast-forward. (Well, it's ACTUALLY a guillemot which is a French quotation mark but it's being used as a double arrow.)

That said, I completely understand the confusion, tbh. It would be best, I think, to put the word 'Last' adjacent to double arrows and a single arrow next to uh, Next, in order to improve accessibility and intuitiveness of design.

• Like 1

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

• Cipher changed the title to [Resolved] [Suggestion] Add "Go to Last Page" button
4 hours ago, Sunsette said:

It's actually a double arrow, as in fast-forward. (Well, it's ACTUALLY a guillemot which is a French quotation mark but it's being used as a double arrow.)

That said, I completely understand the confusion, tbh. It would be best, I think, to put the word 'Last' adjacent to double arrows and a single arrow next to uh, Next, in order to improve accessibility and intuitiveness of design.

Agreed and I can't tell that's a double arrow from my viewing distance, so that'd be an easy miss. :p