Rocket boots

Obsidian_Night

Hi there folks...

I played CoV and CoH first time around, and my go-to character, the name of my handle is a stalker cyborg who flies...

this meant that first time around, I crafted Rocket Boots from the black market and I am trying to replicate that now..

my only problem is they dont seem to exist as a recipe anywhere - am I missing something?

I cant remember where I should go to get the rocket boots! it is driving me nuts

No, I wasn't stressing the clunky part. I love rocket boots and rocket packs and mech wings. But I usually feel goofy running around Atlas park in those until I get the fly power. 😃

I still feel dorky riding the monorail (with civilians, mind you) with a rocket pack or giant wings.

Just now, Six Six said:

No, I wasn't stressing the clunky part. I love rocket boots and rocket packs and mech wings. But I usually feel goofy running around Atlas park in those until I get the fly power. 😃

I still feel dorky riding the monorail (with civilians, mind you) with a rocket pack or giant wings.

“So sonny, how fast do those fancy rocket boots fly?”

”Oh they don't fly you say...Guess they’lll let anyone be a hero these days”

• Haha 2

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

To be fair, you never see civilians waiting for that train...maybe they are too scared somebody’s  jet pack is accidentally going to go BOOM...

And it is very awkward to be on a busy train, find that one open seat, sit down, and realize that someone with Stealth on was sitting there

• Haha 2

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

thanks guys - I did see many costume parts but not the boots - I probably did a "man look" and will look again...

also, I tried to make a controller with the spider backpack, I get through to the "do you want to go to the game" option after the "do you want tutorial" and once I enter the game, it is not there?!

does it HAVE to be on a spider soldier?

Yes, it only works for soldiers of arachnos. No idea why it’s in the costume creator. People have complained. 

Also FYI, once you’ve chosen to be a crab spider instead of a bane spider, you can never create a costume without the crab backpack, I understand.  Even if you respec back to a bane spider.  People have complained. 

On 7/31/2019 at 12:20 PM, Shinobu said:

Yes, it only works for soldiers of arachnos. No idea why it’s in the costume creator. People have complained. 

Also FYI, once you’ve chosen to be a crab spider instead of a bane spider, you can never create a costume without the crab backpack, I understand.  Even if you respec back to a bane spider.  People have complained. 

People have complained.

City Of Heroes: Homecoming

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝