The best AT to incarnate

Snarky

The topic at hand is a highly opinionated and perhaps pseudo science examination of what is arguably the most powerful AT to incarnate. Some might actually have real data as well but that service is not guaranteed in all areS

personally I believe it is Brutes. I have always believed them to be the strongest all around AT in the game pre 50 and at 50. The AT does high damage and has high survivability due to armor and defenses. That alone puts it a step ahead of Tanks for example. Tanks have slightly better survivability and do significantly less damage.  In a straight up comparison Brutes are better than Tanks. Before I start (another) war I am not trash talking tanks. They can do things Brutes cannot. If I was a Blaster and had a choice for a two person team partner I would choose the Tank over the Brute. All other things being equal same armor same player the Tank would be more beneficial to work with

But the discussion is not about who the Blaster would pick. It is about what AT makes the strongest Incarnate. And that might be Tank!  I believe Brutes would be better but if Incarnate powers do enough damage to tighten tanks closer to Brutes then tanks might be the stronger incarnate

so. What do you guys think?

Strongest at what? I don't think any brutes are holding top pylon times, for example. With the lower damage scale, brutes also get less mileage out of Musculature or Assault Core than eg scrappers do.

Brutes are great, but I wouldn't say they get especially more benefit from incarnate powers than other ATs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Liam1986 said:

Johnny Cash

Nick Cave

Edited by Heraclea
  • Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291