increase the enhancement slots

No, it wouldn't be awesome.  It would be completely unnecessary.

ED ("Enhancement Diversification") imposes strict diminishing returns limits on what you can do with Enhancements.  Once you've got SOs (or level 25+ IOs), more than two or at most three[/u] of a single Enhancement type is just a waste.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

2 hours ago, kelly Rocket said:

A higher number of total slots

You know what, I like this idea.

One slot, for every 20 vet levels, for the first ... oh, 500 vet levels.  😄

GO.  HUNT.  KILL SKULS.  (GET SLOTS.)  😄

• Like 1

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

I swear the devs tried something like this (in an attempt to let you 6-slot the level 49 power). The result was a very.. very. broken mess of a game. Apparently power slotting is coded so deeply in the spaghet that even looking at it funny will cause the game to implode.

That point aside, I think working off a few slots would be neat. Not a lot though, 2-3.

1 hour ago, Primantis said:

I swear the devs tried something like this (in an attempt to let you 6-slot the level 49 power). The result was a very.. very. broken mess of a game. Apparently power slotting is coded so deeply in the spaghet that even looking at it funny will cause the game to implode.

That point aside, I think working off a few slots would be neat. Not a lot though, 2-3.

The most the Devs did to assist slotting the level 49 power was to make Respecs work differently. Originally it was like leveling up. Power, Slots, Power, Slots, etc etc. Now it's all the powers, then all the slots, allowing you to 6 slot your 49 power, and possibly skip slotting anything you pick in the first couple levels. Which is nice.

I would rather see other things such as soft caps removed, though I'm not sure that's feasible/reasonable.

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.