Need help finding part 2 of Positron's Task Force

Solarverse

Found it, thank you. However, be aware, upon completing it, my whole team Mapserved just after we got the badge. I also gained enough xp in the last mission to gain a complete level. After the mapserve, we all lost the badge and all xp gained.

For the benefit of anyone later who sees this thread in their search results while having the same question...

Part 2 is also given by Positron in SC, just like part 1.  Ask him to “Discuss events in the rest of the city”.

Yes, I guess it would have been helpful if I had mentioned that, lol. On a side note, the reason why it was so difficult for me to figure out, is because the first mission of both parts, start in the sewers, which made me think I was doing part one again...and if memory serves, the first mission even says it is part 1?

• 3 months later

I'm angry. I finished Pt.1 and got the badge with the help of a friend but I'm still stuck in a loop. 

I still only have Positron for a contact and all my other contacts are unreachable.  Repeating it solo, I still find myself stuck in the loop.  I managed to get to the train mission to save the heroes but whenever I save them and go after Rollister and the other major mage, I get DCed.  When I come back, I am starting the mission all over again from the beginning.

I have tried three times saving the heroes and the same thing happens.  I have had it.

Someone needs to get me out of this loop.  I am getting sick and tired of repeating Pt.1.

For me, the Positron Task Force is broken.  I can't get to Pt.2 Dam Hero at all.  In fact, I can't even get back to any regular missions either.  It doesn't matter that I gained two levels doing this repetition, I want out.  Someone needs to have this fixed.

4 hours ago, Elemento said:

I'm angry. I finished Pt.1 and got the badge with the help of a friend but I'm still stuck in a loop. 

I still only have Positron for a contact and all my other contacts are unreachable.  Repeating it solo, I still find myself stuck in the loop.  I managed to get to the train mission to save the heroes but whenever I save them and go after Rollister and the other major mage, I get DCed.  When I come back, I am starting the mission all over again from the beginning.

I have tried three times saving the heroes and the same thing happens.  I have had it.

Someone needs to get me out of this loop.  I am getting sick and tired of repeating Pt.1.

For me, the Positron Task Force is broken.  I can't get to Pt.2 Dam Hero at all.  In fact, I can't even get back to any regular missions either.  It doesn't matter that I gained two levels doing this repetition, I want out.  Someone needs to have this fixed.

It won't let you "Quit Task Force" in the Team window?