Bind for targeting and lighting Oil Slick?

I'm not home so I'm going off memory, but I think I use this:

/bind t "+$$targetcustomnext Oil Slick$$powexecname Taser Dart"

That should select Oil Slick and throw Taser Dart with one button press.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

1 hour ago, Trickshooter said:

I'm not home so I'm going off memory, but I think I use this:

/bind t "+$$targetcustomnext Oil Slick$$powexecname Taser Dart"

That should select Oil Slick and throw Taser Dart with one button press.

Power activation via bind goes from right to left (at least from what I remember).  You'd want to target the oil slick first before setting it off so it should be:

/bind t "powexecname taser dart$$targetcustomnext oil slick"

@Kismet

@KlSMET - (kLsmet)

@Kismette

@Kismet Angel/@Angel of Fate/@One Kismet - on live

Heroes on Guardian/Villains on Victory

34 minutes ago, Kismette said:

Power activation via bind goes from right to left (at least from what I remember).  You'd want to target the oil slick first before setting it off so it should be:

/bind t "powexecname taser dart$$targetcustomnext oil slick"

I am not an expert at binds, but something about the + in my bind makes it work, and in only a single button press, I'm pretty sure, but I couldn't tell you why. If someone is willing to check, I'd be grateful. 😁 

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The + makes it activate both on button press and on button release. So I think the reason it works is this:

1: You fire Oil Slick, and your target is the ground.

2: You press t, and it tries to throw the dart, but it can't... then the oil slick gets targeted

3: You release t, and you have Oil Slick targeted, and it tries to throw the dart... and does.

So, I think it would still work more consistently (without having to worry if you are currently targeting another mob) if you both kept the + in there, AND reversed the order so that the power execution is written first, and the target command is written second.