«« Christopher Robin's Artz n' Stuff »»

17 hours ago, Darth Delicious said:

I remember this 🙂 . You and Bobby were a good mix! ❤️  

Almost as if on cue here's the other kirby-esque inks with you, me and Bobby in a triple collab. E9rkOkuW_o.gif

This time it was Cheat-Ra and Sherotica that were my prize winners.

Here then are their eponymous heroes.

cheat_ra_and_sherotica_collab_by_ba__cr_

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 5

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

Went back to the drawing board, literally, (hah!) for the third time

but this is now even more of a thing than it was before.

The 2nd take actually managed to make her look wicked somehow, like a praetorian version of Healix.

I like the direction this one is going in better. I'm not done with her yet, more to come soon™

but I thought I would post what I have thus far and see what other people think.

ST7G0p6J_o.jpg

Character belongs toavatar_46921_1557948054.thumb.png.d38ac2@Healix ... if you couldn't tell. 07K1tHnz_o.png

• Like 7

07K1tHnz_o.png

Adding this from the collab thread here as well.

This was a birthday drawing I did for Supa Dee of her eponymous hero.

supadee_birthday_artz_by_christopherrobi

Which then got colored both by DD...

deegarr_color_collab_by_christopherrobin

and then by Supa Dee herself as well.

supa_dee_collaboration_by_deegarr_d6v3ef

I really can't overstate how much I enjoy seeing multiple different colorings like this.

They are the same drawing but also unique and awesome in their own way. VEWtbwvC_o.gif

• Like 11

07K1tHnz_o.png

I did some more work on Healix.

Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

P.S. I prefer those.

Call me old-school or whatever but if you like something I've drawn or said, say so. Even if it's just "Hey, I like this."

You can still hit the like, thanks, confused, sad or funny buttons too if you want to add to my community

reputation (whatever that's good for rFYv2e1c_o.gif) but given the choice I'll take a comment every time.

Of course you can choose to do both, they are not mutually exclusive. DA got it right in

that respect, if you try to hit the +fav button and run it pops a dialogue box

next to the artist's avatar saying "Don't forget to leave a comment!"

vfQFbJLp_o.jpg

Colored in the spires on her crown(?) and blended the gradations on the under side of her hat.

A few other minor facial tweaks. I am roughing out an upper body. I'll see how it goes.

• Like 10

07K1tHnz_o.png

9 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

P.S. I prefer those.

Call me old-school or whatever but if you like something I've drawn or said, say so. Even if it's just "Hey, I like this."

You can still hit the like, thanks, confused, sad or funny buttons too if you want to add to my community

reputation (whatever that's good for rFYv2e1c_o.gif) but given the choice I'll take a comment every time.

Oh, I didn't realize you preferred comments! I hate to feel like I'm cluttering a thread.

So, here's a comment:

I really like your drawings. Keep it up! 👍

• Like 5

No worries QueenBethari and thanks, I plan to. zb7XgP0P_o.png

I am guessing most people didn't know, hence the above post.

I could put something in the O.P. about it too.

To be clear if someone wanted to leave a 12 paragraph rant about politics here then I might say they were

cluttering up the thread. Or if they were to post a bunch of their artwork full-screen in my thread (the occasional

link or thumbnail is fine) instead of starting their own thread that might be clutter, but people's thoughts about my work,

suggestions, bad puns, witty rejoinders, on topic comments and constructive critique are always welcome and

can really help an artist learn and gain a new perspective by seeing things through the eyes of others.

Besides if no one ever comments it just looks like me orange-splaining to myself in here. Trust me it's not a good look. 07K1tHnz_o.png

This space reserved for QueenBethari's "like" ↓ ↓ ↓

• Haha 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

6 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

P.S. I prefer those.

Of course you can choose to do both, they are not mutually exclusive. DA got it right in

that respect, if you try to hit the +fav button and run it pops a dialogue box

next to the artist's avatar saying "Don't forget to leave a comment!"

vfQFbJLp_o.jpg

Colored in the spires on her crown(?) and blended the gradations on the under side of her hat.

A few other minor facial tweaks. I am roughing out an upper body. I'll see how it goes.

OOOOO she's coming along great, Chris!

• Like 4
y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!

No worries BW, I welcome people's opinions and constructive criticism and you know

I'm all ears when you or any other artists have something to say about my drawing.

On the Healix piece, yeah I knew I was exaggerating, I was told the character is really "smiley"

and so sought to play that up but it does show in a side by side that I went a bit overboard.

In the 2nd major version I drew (which I will scan and host here in a bit) I think her features (the eyes especially) were

more proportionate but as I mentioned above she ended up looking more like a villain with a wicked or menacing look and so

I thought I would use the warp tools in PS to get a "nicer" expression. In doing so she looks better now but I stretched and elongated more

than necessary. I still think it's an improvement but it does look a bit cartoony. Healix if you have thoughts on this I would love to hear them as well.

As for her ears they are covered and pulled back along side her head by the mask like Deadpool or Spidey (i.e they are the same color

as the neck covering) so I'll darken them to be the same shade as the rest and bring them in at the top and bottom a bit (/e makes mental note). 

after my first sketch I got this ref. Healy2.png

• Like 3

07K1tHnz_o.png

Okay yeah that is helpful. Thanks BattleWraith.

Healix I'm glad you are excited, do you have any thoughts about her look?

If not, or you do not want to influence the outcome, no worries.

Just thought I would ask since you know her best. zb7XgP0P_o.png

07K1tHnz_o.png

Oh man it's really real! thanks CR for telling me about this! I wish I had my own chracters though.  I wanna play the game so bad but I also want to look through the art and it's good to see your orange text and Darth Delicious and even Battlewraith again, names I remember from live. It feels right.

• Like 3

Heya DJ1, welcome to the best part of the forums. zb7XgP0P_o.png Sure thing I tried to tell as many as I could.

Good to see you too. There's a welcome thread somewhere here if you want to say hello to people, though some

are still not here yet (despite repeated prodding from me) there are several familiar faces (avatars?) and several new artistic

talents here already including Adrian, Jon, Franzkafka21. As you say DD and BW are here and you may remember Plangkye/FlashRains

(posting as Flashtoo) and TemerousNox/Chernobyl Dawn (posting as Zemya Soldat). Oh and you might want to go back through my thread a bit. 07K1tHnz_o.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

DUDE! Holy crap! I remember when you drew my blaster Gray Ming Badda Bing because it was the first time anyone had ever drawn art of any of my guys and I saw when Baquitania and Darth colored it but I never saw that version at the bottom before! Did 5 artists really work on that together? I don't even know what to say about that except thank you soooo much to everyone who worked on it. It is so badass looking! Seriously thank you guys.☺️

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Yep 5 different artists all contributed something to it.

I wondered if you ever saw it before the shutdown happened.

I haven't seen Lord Goat or Mike November (and Bobby is no longer with us) yet but I know

DD had fun with her part. Your welcome for my part (the pencils), you did win the contest after all.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:27 AM, Healix said:

Healix is looking good! I chose the smiling face for 2 reasons...because I smile a lot, and I wanted her to look friendly and helpful. (Also why she is a healer 😁) Carry on, you talented rascal!

Will do. I've been playing the game and reading a lot lately but I will try to finish this up... soon. ™

• Like 6

07K1tHnz_o.png

Took a break from the game and other stuff to do something for the Art Request thread quick.

For Midnight Blue Mage here is Missing Cat.

I might do a little more on this yet but

here is what I have for now.

c99ZkpGO_o.jpg

Character is Missing Cat and I accidentally said Lost Cat. Sorry.
  • Like 10

07K1tHnz_o.png

12 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

Took a break from the game and other stuff to do something for the Art Request thread quick.

For Midnight Blue Mage here is Lost Cat.

Might do a little more on this yet

but here is what I have for now.

c99ZkpGO_o.jpg

Holy cow, she looks really awesome 😄 Thanks very much for taking the time, I love the way this came out!

She looks menacing from a distance, but when you look closely, she's actually got an inquisitive look in her eyes. Super sweet ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

/e hugs

Heya Baroness, good to have you back! Welcome home and welcome to the best part of the forums. zb7XgP0P_o.png

I totally remember drawing that pic of Raven Nevamore you have set as your avatar.

IIRC it was a gift artz for your birthday and not a contest right?

Oh that reminds me since I have been putting up collabs,

I did one of Barron Overlord as well.

JDeliIOc_o.jpg

Which became a collab with BW (yes that one rs4wmRnk_o.gif ) when he put some quick colors down

to show me how digital coloring could be applied without losing the linework.

d2lkr1e-2ae6f925-f7a4-4f98-8f89-85fd1fae

• Like 9

07K1tHnz_o.png