Binds with Shift Modifier on 64-bit?

Eda

Logging in today with the patch, my binds with the shift key don't trigger. On-screen keyboard in windows thinks I'm pressing the right buttons. Saving my bind file shows the binds still there. But nothing happens in game.

If it matters, I'm using shift+numpad keys.

Same problem, seems to work for the rest of the keyboard just not the numpad.  Recommend switching to ctrl-numpad binds.  The patch notes say they're now using the default Windows keyboard functionality, and Windows may not have "shift" options for the numpad, since nothing on the numpad can be capitalized.  I don't know.

I am also having issues with my binds that include the shift key. I trigger my travel powers with SHIFT+left mouse button, and that seems to work. One tray of powers I use SHIFT+NUMPAD 0-9. That has stopped working the way that it used to, in that I used to press shift first and then the numpad number to activate a power. However, now if I press the numpad number then shift, the power activates as it used to. So, at least in my case, it still recognizes the SHIFT+NUMPAD combo, it just sees them in the opposite order from before.

I'd switch to CTRL or ALT numpad binds, but I already use those for activating my other two trays of powers.

Edited by AboveTheChemist

I just tried turning NUMLOCK off, and my SHIFT+NUMPAD combos work as they used to now.