Elec/Marital

Lancek

Electric is pretty strong in the fact that you have a lot of soft control options, and when slotted with end mod can quickly sap everything.

Pairing that with envomoned for extra toxic damagesounds like a really good idea plus you can get some decent proc slotting for some extra damage.

I haven't seen the combo in action but the concept of it sounds like a great idea.

I think it's a very good combination. Martial has 2 melee-range AoEs with knockdown, and also 1 other good ranged AoE, but that can be used in melee. So it can fight multiple foes well in melee.

Electric does well at draining multiple foes next to it, so it helps protect the character from nearby enemies. And it adds more knockdown. The combination of knockdown, AoE damage, and End drain should work very well. I'm running Electric/Earth, and it has pretty much the same function: Melee AoEs, constant knockdowns. It seems to work very well.

Not sure about your situation, but my wife never lets me put marital as secondary...

• Haha 2

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation