/settitle is driving me nuts; please help?

Extor Prime

I want to create a macro that would change my costume, play a costume change emote and set a badge title.

So I created this macro:

cce 0 CCDimensionShift$$settitle 1510

This should change my costume to the one in the first slot, play the Dimension Shift emote and set my title to Incarnate. The costume changes correctly, but the title does not set - the command returns "Your badge title has been cleared". I do have Incarnate badge.

Issuing the command by itself doesn't work either - I tried it from the chat window (/settitle 1510) and nothing.

I tried with a couple other badges too - i.e. Professor from day jobs, and in that case I received the message "Badge title set to ." and my badge title became a single period.

I used the badge IDs from the Badge Tracker website. Are they listed incorrectly there? Am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the badge IDs are different on Homecoming. The ID number for Incarnate is 1965. I have a partial list of the badge IDs but just the ones I own (about 500). See this thread for more info.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Extor Prime said:

- Incarnate: 1965

- Professor: 1035

- Centurion: 994

- Mystic:: 136

Above are the ones I have (no Archmage). If any of those don't work just let me know. I can share what I have but as I said it's only about 1/3 of the known badges. I was hoping more people might be interested and could run my bind files to generate the data to populate more of the list but I have seen zero interest in that so I have not pursued it.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later

I just got Archmage the other night. If you were still interested, its badge ID is 167.