Power Pool Stealth giving 70 ft of PVE Stealth instead of 35ft

JeridCOH

I just logged into a character that uses Power Pool Stealth: Stealth and first thing I noticed was that he had Full transparency instead of Partial Translucency as before the patch.

The next thing I noticed was that with Super Speed running in conjunction with Stealth, I had 105 Ft pf PVE stealth. It SHOULD be 70Ft of of stealth with both of them running. I turned off SS and then his Stealth radius went down to 70 Ft instead of 35 (I keep PVE setealth radius running in my Combat Attributes window)

I double checked the patch notes, and they just say changes to Endo for Invisibility and cooldown for all stealth toggles to be 2 seconds. Nothing about the change in Stealth Radius.

A quick search of the thread shows people mentioning they don't like the new Transparency vs Translucency, but noone else hand mentioned the change to the Stealth Radius.

Edit: BTW, checking the Detailed Info on stealth, it still says it should give "+3500.00% Stealth radius on self" which equates to 35 Ft in Combat Attributed window.

Edited by JeridCOH

Folowup:

It's not just Power Pool Stealth.

I just logged into a blaster that has Field Operative in the Devices secondary line.

Before the patch he had 35Ft of stealth from Field Operative, now he has 70ft.

The detailed info on Stealth Operative is a bit goofy (not sure if it was this way before the update).

It gives 2 listings for Stelath:

+1500.00%% stealth radius on self

+2000.00%% stealth radius on self

Double %% is not a typo, that's how it looks in the Detailed info.

Both of them together SHOULD still only be 3500% (or 35 Ft not 70Ft)

I personally find the changes nice, and if intended mean I won't have to double up and get Super Speed to stack on top of Stealth to reach full PVE invisibility... but this sounds more like a bug then intentional seeing the Detailed Info hasn't changed and there was not mention in the patch notes about the stealth radius.

It's not consistently providing 70 ft. of stealth though.  I noticed that I could stand near mobs and they wouldn't notice me for a while, and then suddenly they'd start attacking.  So it's like it's double-stacking, but not consistently.  So probably it's double-stacked most of the time so that's what shows but occasionally there's a gap where they don't overlap and suddenly you can be spotted.

Yep, it's bugged, AFAIK.  In addition to its doubled-radius, it's also fully suppressing the defense, which is not what it should be doing.  I'd prefer to have Stealth reverted back to its previous functionality, except remove the movement penalty.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Is there a fix in the works for the change to the visuals for Stealth? Before the latest patch, it would make you only partially see-through, and there'd be a persistent trailing particle effect while you had it running. Now, you go much more transparent, like with Invisibility, and there's no particle effects like there were before.

Just saw the patch notes for Justin from yesterday: 

They DID get both Translucency and Stealth radius in one go 🙂
However, I only see the fix for Stealth Power pool listed, I didn't see anything for Devices: Stealth Operative
An oversight? Or something that will be patched in later?