Radiation Melee/Fiery Aura Advice

BlazinBrazen

I have a low level rad/fire brute and saw that the mid game makes him pretty interesting. I do intend on taking Tough and Weave to make him less squishy. 

Any advice on what to definitely take and/or what to skip in each of the power sets? 

Edited by BlazinBrazen

You have chosen a hard row to hoe, my friend... fire armor is very challenging.

Best tip, try to get 4 or 5 pool powers that you can slot with defense IO sets. Then grab some low-level orange or yellow defense set IO's, and use enhancement converters (about 90k each on the AH) to convert them 'as type' defense (2 converters each) until you get Luck of the gambler. Then use in-set conversion (3 converters each) to try to get defense/global recharge 7.5%

fire doesn't have big resistance except fire, but it DOES have a great heal and enough resistance to stack meaningfully with defense. as long as you have decent recharge. and 30% recharge (+ maybe hasten?) can help you turn a few blasters green with envy as you lay out burn patches and actually SURVIVE the results of your damage.

Don't try to seriously team tank and take heavy +3 alphas, though... It's not impossible, but it takes some serious build strength to do it, a lot of money, and usually a higher level. Or serious team buffs, so if you have a sonic bubbler and a soldier along, go for it. You can DEFINITELY hold aggro if you choose to (and don't have a tank along to soak it all)

Next tip- always use atom smasher or proton sweep after fusion. That will contaminate multiple foes, and the damage bleed from hitting an opponent with siphon (to heal yourself) or smash (or eventually devastating blow)actually adds a significant amount to your aoe damage. It's a 5 target explosion that does 20% of the original damage in a short (7) radius around the target you hit. Knowing that you have a contaminated opponent to siphon will seriously improve your survivability against hard targets.

Edited by Frostweaver
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not really until you have been a 50 fire farmer for a while. a lot of people EVENTUALLY drop consume and healing flames, but that's usually after you have been farming with it for some time.

I didn't drop them myself, because consume is a decent enough mocking beratement mule... but I am not even sure if I have it on my powers bar anymore. And I use healing flames because my rad/fire is also a heck of a team brute for MSR's, ITF's, and incarnate trials, and with only 65% s/l resist (45% defense) sometimes a little extra is needed.

• Like 1

A farming build on Fire Armor is tough.  Because it forces you to weaken your primary armor (Resistance) in favor of more Defense.

And since Defense is binary (hit or not), anything that bypasses your Defense is hitting you harder than it would because you've compromised your Resists.

Think "eggshell".  Hard on the outside, but once you crack it, everything falls apart.

This isn't to say you can't run a farming build.  You can.  You just have to be cognizant of your limits and you have to stay on top of things.  Drifting off into Scrapperlock/Tank-lock/Brute-lock just gets you killed on such a build.

Also, the build will likely be less useful out in general PVE play, as debuffs are par for the course and fall full-force on your Defense numbers (see "Cascading Defense Failure") as you have NO (zip, zero, zilch, one-less-than-uno, bupkiss, jack, squat, nada, nil) native Defense Debuff Resistance.

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

55 minutes ago, Hyperstrike said:

A farming build on Fire Armor is tough.  Because it forces you to weaken your primary armor (Resistance) in favor of more Defense.

And since Defense is binary (hit or not), anything that bypasses your Defense is hitting you harder than it would because you've compromised your Resists.

Think "eggshell".  Hard on the outside, but once you crack it, everything falls apart.

This isn't to say you can't run a farming build.  You can.  You just have to be cognizant of your limits and you have to stay on top of things.  Drifting off into Scrapperlock/Tank-lock/Brute-lock just gets you killed on such a build.

Also, the build will likely be less useful out in general PVE play, as debuffs are par for the course and fall full-force on your Defense numbers (see "Cascading Defense Failure") as you have NO (zip, zero, zilch, one-less-than-uno, bupkiss, jack, squat, nada, nil) native Defense Debuff Resistance.

First time I’ve ever heard someone say that fire armor was bad for farming.

1 hour ago, Shoulung said:

First time I’ve ever heard someone say that fire armor was bad for farming.

Then you've never heard it.  Because that's NOT what I said.

In a properly designed farm, you're godlike.
In a different farm that isn't as tailored to your build, and you get to nom floor.
In any case, you need to stay on top of your situation.

A Stone Tank/Brute in Granite can essentially AFK farm almost ANYTHING.
A Fire Tank/Brute can AFK farm select things.  But not EVERYTHING.

My apologies, I construed a build described as tough to do as being bad. Haven’t seen a lot of traffic on/stone brutes being used for farming. You just put your aoe on auto cast and wander off for a bit? I’m guessing the trade off for speed is durability. I don’t imagine there’s a lot of /fire brutes that care that they’re only good at a few maps as it’s strictly a resource generating endeavor. I’d have to wonder about anyone that farms because they think it’s the most fun to be had in the game.

It takes more work to make a /Fire that can both farm and do regular content. That's what I've done with my SS/Fire Brute and he's honestly not bad in regular content. But incarnate to hit, defense debuffs, psionic enemies, or God forbid all three at once, it gets real ugly real fast. I'm planning out a very different toon to handle that sort of thing, and it definitely ain't /Fire. But farming on my SS/Fire will let me easily afford it once I finish buying my friends their builds. And there are other ways to make influence fast. I just like the Zen of farming.

Even off the farm, depending on build and enemy group, you might be able to drift off into Brutelock. While playing with friends, I decided to see if +4x8 Freakshow with bosses could kill me. The answer is no, and I don't even need my heal. I can stand in the middle, not even turn on Burn, go AFK, and come back to dead enemies instead of dead me. So maybe I'd be better at smashing/lethal farming than fire farming. I'll have to try it.

But then there was that time I was in Brutelock after a few easy missions and jumped casually into +0x8 Praetorian floating psi women I can't remember the name of. I hit the floor so fast I don't even think I got a heal off. Then I used Rise of the Phoenix and ran right back out the door to change the difficulty level. Good times. 🙂

19 hours ago, BlazinBrazen said:

Once to 50 he will be a farmer, but I want to enjoy game content along the way.

I built my Rad/Fire for both farming and playing content. She's soft-capped for Melee, has perma-hasten, and does solid single-target and AoE damage. She'll clear a +4/x8 Comic Con map in 4 minutes and she's made me plenty of Inf for my other toons. And she's contributed quite well on teams. It's a pricey build, but it's been a blast to play.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Thorium Thighs: Level 50 Magic Brute
Primary Power Set: Radiation Melee
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(9), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(40)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(5), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(15), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(23)
Level 4: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25), Prv-Absorb%(27)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Hct-Acc/Rchg(33), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Hct-Dam%(33)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Krm-ResKB(11), Rct-ResDam%(11)
Level 12: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 14: Taunt -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(34), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 20: Consume -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(21), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(21)
Level 22: Fusion -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 24: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), StdPrt-ResKB(42)
Level 26: Devastating Blow -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(43), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(43), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), TchofDth-Dam%(46)
Level 28: Burn -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(29), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Obl-%Dam(36)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Dam%(40)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 38: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42)
Level 44: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Rgn-Knock%(46)
Level 47: Melt Armor -- ShlBrk-DefDeb(A), ShlBrk-Acc/DefDeb(48), ShlBrk-Acc/Rchg(48), ShlBrk-DefDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(48), ShlBrk-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(50), ShlBrk-%Dam(50)
Level 49: Char -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Fury
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
------------

• Thanks 1

PQAzhGk.png Make Energy Melee Great Again! Join the discussion.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

11 minutes ago, Shoulung said:

...I’d have to wonder about anyone that farms because they think it’s the most fun to be had in the game.

The most fun? Not for me at least. The most fun for me is missioning with my friends at high difficulty levels. The most fun is laying waste to content that's supposed to be hard. The most fun is laughing about eating dirt when we screw up. The most fun is bringing other people's lowbies along on the difficult stuff and being happy with how fast they're dinging despite all the dirt they're eating. 

But solo? Honestly, yeah, half or more of my time I'm just on a farm, pounding enemies, not thinking a thing, relaxed and happy. I'm pretty sure I'd do it even if it weren't a good way to make influence.

• Like 1

• 7 months later
On 9/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, Rylas said:

I built my Rad/Fire for both farming and playing content. She's soft-capped for Melee, has perma-hasten, and does solid single-target and AoE damage. She'll clear a +4/x8 Comic Con map in 4 minutes and she's made me plenty of Inf for my other toons. And she's contributed quite well on teams. It's a pricey build, but it's been a blast to play.

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.2
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Thorium Thighs: Level 50 Magic Brute
Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash -- SprBrtFur-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBrtFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprBrtFur-Rech/Fury(9), SprBrtFur-Acc/Dmg(40)
Level 1: Fire Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(5), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(7), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 2: Blazing Aura -- SprUnrFur-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprUnrFur-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), SprUnrFur-Rchg/+Regen/+End(15), SprUnrFur-Acc/Dmg(23)
Level 4: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Healing Flames -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(15), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(23), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25), Prv-Absorb%(27)
Level 8: Radiation Siphon -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Hct-Acc/Rchg(33), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Hct-Dam%(33)
Level 10: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Krm-ResKB(11), Rct-ResDam%(11)
Level 12: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 14: Taunt -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Plasma Shield -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(17), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(17), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 18: Irradiated Ground -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(34), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 20: Consume -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A), PrfShf-Acc/Rchg(21), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(21)
Level 22: Fusion -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 24: Temperature Protection -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), StdPrt-ResKB(42)
Level 26: Devastating Blow -- TchofDth-Acc/Dmg(A), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx(43), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(43), TchofDth-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), TchofDth-Dam%(46)
Level 28: Burn -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(29), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(31), Obl-%Dam(36)
Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 32: Atom Smasher -- Arm-Dmg/Rchg(A), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Arm-Acc/Rchg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Arm-Dam%(40)
Level 35: Fiery Embrace -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 38: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(39), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(39), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(42)
Level 44: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Rgn-Knock%(46)
Level 47: Melt Armor -- ShlBrk-DefDeb(A), ShlBrk-Acc/DefDeb(48), ShlBrk-Acc/Rchg(48), ShlBrk-DefDeb/EndRdx/Rchg(48), ShlBrk-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(50), ShlBrk-%Dam(50)
Level 49: Char -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 50: Spiritual Core Paragon
------------

I don't understand how the end of the build works. In game, you have to take char before you are able to take Fire Ball or Melt Armor. Is there some way around this that I don't know about? 

1 minute ago, TG BrainFog said:

I don't understand how the end of the build works. In game, you have to take char before you are able to take Fire Ball or Melt Armor. Is there some way around this that I don't know about? 

Its arranged that way in Mids so the slotting can fit. In game you can place slots however you like during a respec. You can't six-slot a lvl 50 power in mids.

Request hi-res icons here. fBfruXW.pngnFRzS1G.pngZOOTsRk.pngh1GKuZo.pngNG0EFBL.png8lnHKLt.png3f2lHyL.png7KPkl2C.pngHPucq9J.pngBlbsQUx.pngXdnlqXI.png9sfLlss.pngu1MqVyK.png9E28NED.pngTrwSZIP.png

5 hours ago, Rylas said:

Its arranged that way in Mids so the slotting can fit. In game you can place slots however you like during a respec. You can't six-slot a lvl 50 power in mids.

Thanks for the response. I had always thought that the way you could slot while leveling was the only way you could slot. It hadn't occurred to me that you could add more slots to the 49 power after a respec. That changes a lot. 

2 hours ago, TG BrainFog said:

Thanks for the response. I had always thought that the way you could slot while leveling was the only way you could slot. It hadn't occurred to me that you could add more slots to the 49 power after a respec. That changes a lot. 

I could be wrong, but I don't remember it always being that way. I think it was changed at some point.

• 2 years later

ThreadNecro.jpg.bf923e5bbf4e9f45ce593e4bc0508dac.jpg

But anyhoo
Suggestions:

Spoiler

This Villain build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.6
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Nuclear Dumpster Fire: Level 50 Magic Brute
Power Pool: Sorcery
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Radioactive Smash

• (A) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Recharge
  • (3) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (5) Superior Brute's Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (5) Superior Brute's Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (7) Superior Brute's Fury - Recharge/Fury Bonus

Level 1: Fire Shield

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (7) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (9) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
  • (9) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (11) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (11) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 2: Blazing Aura

• (A) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage
  • (15) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (17) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (17) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (19) Superior Unrelenting Fury - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (19) Superior Unrelenting Fury - RechargeTime/+Regen/+End

Level 4: Proton Sweep

• (A) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Damage
  • (21) Scirocco's Dervish - Damage/Endurance
  • (21) Scirocco's Dervish - Damage/Recharge
  • (23) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (23) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 6: Healing Flames

• (25) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (25) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
  • (27) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (27) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb
  • (29) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime

Level 8: Fusion

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
  • (29) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - To Hit Buff/Recharge

Level 10: Temperature Protection

• (31) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (31) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
  • (31) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 12: Radiation Siphon

• (A) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Healing/Absorb
  • (33) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Endurance/Healing/Absorb
  • (33) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge

Level 14: Kick

• (A) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 16: Plasma Shield

• (33) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (34) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
  • (34) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 18: Irradiated Ground

• (34) Scirocco's Dervish - Damage/Endurance
  • (36) Scirocco's Dervish - Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (36) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 20: Consume

• (37) Scirocco's Dervish - Damage/Endurance
  • (37) Scirocco's Dervish - Damage/Recharge
  • (37) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (39) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 22: Tough

• (39) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
  • (40) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 24: Weave

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (40) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (40) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (42) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 26: Devastating Blow

• (A) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage
  • (42) Mako's Bite - Damage/Endurance
  • (42) Mako's Bite - Damage/Recharge
  • (43) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (43) Mako's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 28: Burn

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (43) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (46) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 30: Combat Jumping

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (46) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance

Level 32: Atom Smasher

• (46) Scirocco's Dervish - Damage/Endurance
  • (48) Scirocco's Dervish - Damage/Recharge
  • (48) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (48) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 35: Fiery Embrace

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 38: Arcane Bolt

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy

Level 41: Mystic Flight

• (A) Hypersonic - Flying / Increased Fly Protection

Level 44: Rune of Protection

• (A) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance
  • (50) Aegis - Resistance
  • (50) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 47: Superior Conditioning

• (A) Power Transfer - Chance to Heal Self

Level 49: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (50) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 1: Sprint

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
		|MxDz;1667;707;1414;HEX;|
		|78DA6594CB53526118C61FE090A1A0A222784141144D13B5A975377551D23835D39|
		|639839F781A02E60025EDDB759974A6365DB472D11FD0BD7D9BFA4B1AAB99EE2B7A|
		|E1E5B52F6106CEEF9CE7BD3CEFCB07C9F579EFC70F4B27E0683B9D358BC5D429BB5|
		|C52EEA499B1D22E008173E57456997664BE7CB9502C293BB268D9AA8594817A642A|
		|A9B24A25CE9B2B9659B2F239BE0FB136AF5655AEA8128B96B22BA99365DB846F399|
		|FCFD283CC5AC9CA65BCF5BB256516F66E2EE4ED3445B7F24D41A995BE8582954E2C|
		|E4949DA9A49266CD44856D86C8468CDE37E2F4E180BCAA6E608BCCCF1970625BE03|
		|1838127024F190E6087E1399ACA7C97901F0C07F14BE037432B829412AEC1117EF2|
		|A256452FE380D7A82BEDF03174A25DA083A10B9D027E869B34944B2B63B8700575A|
		|5075705D6197A5111B8C6F0922E6EDD845B6609C92C2199A55F66E9C72EC3203E31|
		|DC22132D5A19470B9E391B213B0CAFE8B9470B7179A4D390741A924E43D2E936D56|
		|DD3929C6D08B01241AF40B0F1D5D169F3FD5B68153E5CE7D6AFE9B6436FDD21AD23|
		|D23A2AADA3D2FA0EB5F6EB7BF5CB5EA3B2D798EC35267B8DC95EDFD0A5DBB1774AA|
		|A46B7648F4AF6A8648F4A765CB25D344A40371C10C371311C17C3E362D8A0A4A09E|
		|14ACD7A887F4089CE5D843F8C6B04153F6E953F661158D908CC01AC3242C814B0C6|
		|F6BBF6FFDF40CE0BED10879C070180F051E096C314C639BA1979C87F5D31316E7D3|
		|E864D8249FC3BACF61D9E7B4EC7346F63923FB9C917DBEA3CB88968D114CB1B2310|
		|68CE9CA18127C68364999D0950974B9EBCA5D52A6F443398563EC720E4705FEF07E|
		|3D7E20A15749E0270F3D4243CFEA43CF8AA7398141E3FF3F1A7AF7B3B2B84FA92E3|
		|5877A788E654317487160808BECB636E5C458F9B24FA14A519EC78B8B8E069C2118|
		|37F0B9B9CA0457F9BA4F21BCE76CFCC16D30BC9FA4F56BE6B4D7F16E8AD047FC0B4|
		|ABED6D3|
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

• (A) Celerity - +Stealth
Level 2: Rest
  • (A) Interrupt Reduction IO
Level 1: Swift
  • (A) Flight Speed IO
Level 1: Health
  • (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance
  • (13) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery
  • (13) Miracle - +Recovery
Level 1: Hurdle
  • (A) Jumping IO
Level 1: Stamina
  • (A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End
  • (15) Performance Shifter - EndMod
Level 38: Arcane Power

Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon
------------