Incarnate Trials

Marine X

I must need a shower or have bad breath because I just can't seem to ever find a way to do the Incarnate Trials. Have sat in the Queue for hours and nothing. Is there a better way to do this? Getting a little discouraged, Had a 3 day weekend with 1 goal, do the Dilemma Diabolique Trial, and now the weekend is almost over and NADA. I figured if I was available more, even on Reunion, I could get this done.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Queuing and waiting is not a reliable way to find trials. Most leagues are formed manually, by recruiting in the LFG channel and/or global channels.

If your goal for the day is to run a specific trial, the most reliable way to do that is to form the group yourself.

Ok.....from looking at the Paragon Wiki the only way to start Dilemma Diabolique is from the LFG Tab, so I have to form the group first, they join the Queue? Is the LFG Incarnate Trial Tab been just abandoned or does it just not work? What about the regular LFG? Played from Issue 1 thru Sunset and always did my own for Task Forces and Trials but the Instructions from Dream Doctors mission were pretty specific, Is that just not how it's done here. I live in Ohio and play on Reunion ( Halcyon Originally ) and tend to play before work, 4:00am to 6:00am weekdays, and here and there on weekends. Anyone around to join up sometime, not having much luck in game finding teammates.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Yeah. You have to form a league, then the league leader queues the group in that tab then you just have to wait for the pop up and then you head off (and maybe wait for the traditional 1 AFKer).

"Yeah, I think I'm peeking too, and I'm pika-pika-pikatchu."

38 minutes ago, Marine X said:

Wiki the only way to start Dilemma Diabolique is from the LFG Tab, so I have to form the group first, they join the Queue?

Correct.  You still start by using the LFG tab, it's just you already have your league ready to go.

I don't know how things go on Reunion, but pre-planning seems to attract lots of people on Everlasting.  "Tomorrow at [X] PM, GMT, I'm gonna hold a DD iTrial" gives people time to be ready for it.

...also, if you're not actually interested in Trial-ing just trying to clear Dream Doctor's mission, be aware there's always auto-complete, too (not saying you have to do that, but since you mentioned the mission, just something to keep in mind).

Some of the content from later in the game's run works through the LFG queue directly, rather than through a contact. So yes, the only way to get it in is by using the "Queue" button. But there are two ways to do that:

1. Queue up by yourself, and hope that enough other people also do that to fill a group. When enough people queue, the game will put you all in together.
  2. Form a group, then all queue up.

Unfortunately, with so many different things you can queue up for, and considering Homecoming's relatively small population, option 1 almost never works except for things that are very popular and require only a few players, like Summer Blockbuster. There just aren't enough players queuing up to fill a group.

So yes, you form it just like any other TF or trial. But rather than forming and then talking to a contact, you form and then press 'Queue'.