(Re)Union!

Sol

I was ARGOT in the days on Union... still am.

I run the "Night Watch" with a lot of friends... still am.

I was also Shin Kai, Jason Sniper, Narwhal (on Defiant), Bunrakumin and a lot more. I used to run with Prime Paladin, Cowboy Bob and Owlwing whom are all back too.

Here's some of us, hope to find you all again!

http://cohnightwatchsg.blogspot.com/

Contact me if you know me (or if you don't and wanna hang).

Be brave

ARGOT out

ARGOT

Leader of the Night Watch

I was ARGOT in the days on Union... still am.

I run the "Night Watch" with a lot of friends... still am.

I was also Shin Kai, Jason Sniper, Narwhal (on Defiant), Bunrakumin and a lot more. I used to run with Prime Paladin, Cowboy Bob and Owlwing whom are all back too.

Here's some of us, hope to find you all again!

Contact me if you know me (or if you don't and wanna hang).

Be brave

ARGOT out

Hello boss man. Never thought this day would happen. So Night Watch are reforming? It would be great to see you guys again after all this time :)

Old Unionite here.

@myopicaardvark (aka Fugitive Hunter). Stopped playing a couple of years before the game closed, but always missed it.

Last couple of days have been a nostalgic dream come true  :)

Aardy!

Wow talk about a trip down memory lane. I played pretty much from the start for a couple of years had a few characters and alt though my main was Atreides. I just parked him at Atlas Park heh. Hope to see some of the old crowd come out of the wood work.

Fatekeeper checking back in.  Game feels just as fun as i remember it being, may have caused a few of the friends i originally made playing this game to start downloading the client after playing around last night and sending a few screenies around.  Spent years trying MMO's with the friends i made in this game and we never really found one that came close to the feeling we had playing CoX with friends.  It's fun, getting to jump back in to the game and find that it wasn't just nostalgia that made the game seem good.  Even got the fun of bringing a newbie who never had the chance to try CoX the first time into the game to show him the game we always talked about in chats. He's finally getting a chance to correct his original missing out on this game, turns out he loves it... and is worried we might be about to ruin all the other MMO's for him.

And dear god is the character creator just as addictive as ever.... I keep remaking old designs.... i can't help it :P

"It's not running away, it's advancing in reverse!" - As said often during our +4/x8 SF/TF's.

I was really young when I discovered CoH and landed in Union, almost graduating from Uni now.

My mains were Kazay the Samurai (dual blades/fire scrapper) and Fysic Control (oh 10-year-old me) (mc/bubbles controller).

I faintly remember learning how to play through Star Jewel's advice! Nice to see some old names pop up, missed this game every day!

Is the One Swordsman still out here??

Just popping in to *wave* hi to you all. @bushbaby here aka Neelia, bushbaby, Kzzzt

Just loving playing CoX again - especially spending hours building the supergroup base  ;D

Are any of the other 'Forumites' around here? I'm wondering what FireGuardian, Stasis, Duckdee, and Max are all up to these days.

I spent so Many hours on the Union server it is totaling in the Months I guess spread over the many years I played often 5+ hours a day.  I had several level 50s Peacebringers Warshades and a City of Villans account. When it went free to play I started playing less as I had a lot of restrictions.  Anyone remember a couple of lady Characters I ran Purdy and also Syzygy ? 

Hi all, felt really good to log back in for the first time in years tonight. I had a serious case of alt-itis back in the day, I can't even remember all my toons but recreated one of my favourites tonight: Prom Queen is back!

Looking forward to getting back into the game. I've forgotten so much. I didn't even do a sewers run to start off!

Hi Union-ites, I used to play under the global of Omega Shade (and dozens of alts), nowadays I play as @Shadow Oracle on Everlasting, sometimes on Torchbearer, rarely on Reunion. Feel free to send me a global friend invite if you remember me in any way.

@Bumberclot back in the game, other alts included

Flames, Fiery Clot, Jonny Cage, Mini Clot and others great to be back. I was part of the Agency SG would like to reconnect.

That's all lies, Clot, you were in the Darkwings more than the Agency :P

• Like 2

There are many Onions about, I see. Some I have met before in game and others at the occasional player meet that were held.

Also shout out to the other 1ATers that have found their way here!

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

@Bumberclot back in the game, other alts included

Flames, Fiery Clot, Jonny Cage, Mini Clot and others great to be back. I was part of the Agency SG would like to reconnect.

That's all lies, Clot, you were in the Darkwings more than the Agency :P

And of course you are right Li it was the Darkwings more. :D  Great to hear from you!

• Like 1

Hi

Just found out about this - downloading the game now. Great to see you all (again).

I'm in danger of missing someone if I shout hi to individuals, but as a hero I can't shy away from trying my best, so special hi to those I remember teaming or chatting with (Spanky, Electro-cute, coin, damz, cuffz, lady arete, warborg, nitro, crimson archer, steelrat, Aardy and Kitten). Scarlet SHocker is around here somewhere as well.

I was a 3-account altoholic, but my mains were probably Judgement Dave, Exengel, Tekron, Blast of the Mohicans, Hexenhammer, Pyronatrix and the kheldians G'an-dee and Shrub-Bliar.

See you in game.

TTFN

JD

By my Mohawk shall ye know me.

Hey everyone

I used to travel the old Union server under the global handle @Night Druid and with various characters like my namesake Night Druid and other fun characters like

Red Side: Little Squeak, Ice Virus, Shani Sorrows, Night's Champion

Blue Side: Saint Marie, Bow, Burning Spike, Blind Vision, Zys, Star Fall, StarDream (formerly known as Whiteforce)

and a host of others (I always suffered from altism)

I mostly ran the Militia SG and Guild of Gentlemen Adventurers SG blue side and hmm League of Scoundrels red side. Anyway that was then this is now :)

So... See you all ingame

well, well... i was on Union, but i played only red side. maybe someone spotted me and my bots army :D

my villains were:

Dottor Xabaras - MM bots/poison

BlastManX - corruptor rad/rad

ElecManX - brute elec/elec

Operative Ragno - crab spider (the only one i resurrected and actually playing)