(Re)Union!

Sol

Hey everyone

I used to travel the old Union server under the global handle @Night Druid and with various characters like my namesake Night Druid

Hello Night Druid, welcome back.  @Britanic here and @Crimson Archer is lurking about somewhere too.  If you ever plan on kicking off the Militia again give me a shout.  I currently have the name reserved on Britanic just in case.

Some familiar names in this thread. Maybe I'll run into some of you on Torchbearer.

• Like 1

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

Hi

Just found out about this - downloading the game now. Great to see you all (again).

I'm in danger of missing someone if I shout hi to individuals, but as a hero I can't shy away from trying my best, so special hi to those I remember teaming or chatting with (Spanky, Electro-cute, coin, damz, cuffz, lady arete, warborg, nitro, crimson archer, steelrat, Aardy and Kitten). Scarlet SHocker is around here somewhere as well.

I was a 3-account altoholic, but my mains were probably Judgement Dave, Exengel, Tekron, Blast of the Mohicans, Hexenhammer, Pyronatrix and the kheldians G'an-dee and Shrub-Bliar.

See you in game.

TTFN

JD

Always said, everybody knows a Dave :D

Some familiar names here! I was on Union bitd in Darkwings and Agency. Global @Tundra and a multitude of alts including DVM, Late and Prof. Migraine.

Now there's a familiar name...

ohorPkl.jpg

IIRC, that screenshot was grabbed about 3-4 minutes before live shutdown...

Good to see you around again, are you still @Tundra in game, or have I just sent a /gfriend to a total stranger?  :)

• Like 2

IIRC, that screenshot was grabbed about 3-4 minutes before live shutdown...

Good to see you around again, are you still @Tundra in game, or have I just sent a /gfriend to a total stranger?  :)

Hi Li, I don't think I'd actually logged in at the time of posting, but I seem to have @Tundra in game now so you may have fired an invite at empty space.

• Like 1

Hi Li, I don't think I'd actually logged in at the time of posting, but I seem to have @Tundra in game now so you may have fired an invite at empty space.

It would appear so.  I didn't get the 'you have sent...' confirmation last night, got it tonight, so you should have a friend invite waiting when next you log in.

• Like 1

Hi all!!

Returning (Re) Union player.

My main was a ninja trap,"8ngaHroSandwich". I PVP'd a bit with "Techno-Watt", aka Warfadelic.

Other toons:

Hard Gamma, Fire Rad

General Disarray

FullMeltClearStone

And a few others that sadly, I have forgotten.

Really happy to be back.

When I was learning PVP, I had an arch enemy/nemesis who would ..take me to school for a long time..

Fire energy blaster, possibly named Kolton or Colton.

Sigh . Thanks for coming back every one.

Rocking a bot/time now..:)

Any ways it's great to be here!!!

Hi I was only ever on union servers I was a serial power leveller mainly for pvp :). My global was @spinester and was one of the leaders of “The Super Union”

Obviously I’m now running 2 accounts @ReMegaMind and @girthy sausage

I don’t play as much as I did but I now have a lvl 50 spines/fire brute called spinester :D and a lvl 50 fire/regen sentinel called girthy sausage I now only play on indomitable server

I was Smackhammer, Amethyst Blade, Thunderbelt and a dozen+ other alts I made to either amuse or help out newbies that never made it to level 10. I don't recognize any names so far but then I stopped playing a couple of years before the big shutdown, it was always comforting to know that CoH was there if I ever wanted to go back... and then one day it wasn't.

Problem I'm going to have is I've moved to Australia in the intervening years so re-connecting with people in the opposite timezone is going to be tricky!

@Fire of the Phoenix here, so many familiar names. I had a few lvl 50s but Fire was my main. In the later years was usually under Atlas DJing on my char DJ Phoenix. Haven't had chance to get back in game much so far but hoping to get on more, so hopefully see some more familiar faces 😊

• Like 2

Yay, a (re)union.

I was one half of the fusion force (I was naughty, i shared an account).

I did a lot of PvP (competing and organising events).

Mainly I played Cherry Fusion (rad\rad def), Cherry Drops (grav\ff controller) Omega (elec\devices blaster) and the Neutron Starlet (Blades\nin stalker).

If the message was spelled wrong it was usually a sign it was me playing.

Hey Cherry,

Arctyc here - Do you remember the KnightStalkers? Satyre, Ks, Galv, Seri etc?

I keep hoping to see them pop up in chat!

We we're there when Chaplin lead the 1st successful EU Hami raid.

Good to see you back in Spandex

Hi guys Omega Bolt here I was in a team back in the day but cant remember names. Some of the names posted here seem familiar but a lot has happened since then....life/wife/kids/house etc. I had a blue outfit and i loved role playing and being a tank. If anyone remembers my handle hit me up. 

Thanks to a short article I found back to the game. I started with the beta and stayed quite a while. I do not remember the server, but many names here seem familiar. I still have the StatesMan Heroclix Figure beside my PC.

My main was an Empathy/Radiation Healer called Thunderrock. We had a small SG called "Ghosts of Paragon". I still have a lot of screenshots from the good old times :-)

Nice to some familiar names here!

My global was @Scorpio (well, still is in fact). I had quite a lot of alts, most of whom probably had Scorpio as a part of their names, but my mains were Piano Black and IDDQD.

I'm currently playing on Torch with Genome as my main, so feel free to say hi if you run into me 🙂

"First in, Last out"

Motto of Scrappers.

Hello Everyone. So nice to see so many names I remember. Good to see you all.

I was @Turkey I think. Played New Moon, Full Moon, etc in Cirque de la Lune SG. And played Bimbo, Purple Turkey etc with others. 

In particular, used to hang around with the Darkwings SG a lot; hello again @Li_Sensei, @Lifeline, @MrTundra, @Clot1982

Turkey [@Cuckoo in game on (Re)Union]

… and @Coin?? was that a crazy bald-headed energy blaster?

Edited by Turkey

7 hours ago, Turkey said:

Hello Everyone. So nice to see so many names I remember. Good to see you all.

… and @Coin?? was that a crazy bald-headed energy blaster?

Well, I'm an crazy energy blaster, yes, and yes, I'm getting older, but no, I've never been bald 😄