Homecoming Server Update (May 7th): Donations

Cipher

I JUST saw this form! :( I wanna donate too (its says donations have been met)!! Will you guy open it back up soon? You guys have done the impossible and you deserve every bit... I wanna thank you some how... :c <3

I just donated $25, I will donate each month. My wife and I use to pay $60 a month for the four accounts We had between us. We both appreciated the hard work that all of you have done.  If you set up a date each month for donations, I will set it up for automatic.

This is a terrible idea. Why do you think NCSoft will let you do this? You're already a large server running copyrighted material, and now you're accepting monetary donations? I hope this does work out for you guys though.

Donation page is closed due to goal met....I will definitely keep an eye out for when it opens again. Be happy to pay a recurring monthly fee if it was able to set that up.

You guys are the best

thanks

chris

Just got home from work. Sad that donations were closed before I could contribute.

Hopefully you open donations up again. Give us some notice before hand so that I can contribute too, please.  :)

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.