Reverse Altoholism

Aracknight

6 hours ago, Steampunkette said:

Oh no no no! Even better! Clawdude the Scrapper, Klawdude the Brute, and Clawdude Noir the Stalker!

Another trick you can use is the CoH font makes the lower-case "L" and upper-case "i" look almost identical. You can substitute one in place of the other. 

Just don't expect anybody to spell your name if they need to.

Edited by Vorlonagent

28 minutes ago, biostem said:

This anagram generator is also a great tool!

Upon further reflection, I will be using this almost exclusively to see what I can make out of dirty words. Because I'm an adult and mature.

Munkiismature is an anagram for Miniature Musk

edit: My life is now complete

Edited by MunkiLord
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, biostem said:

This anagram generator is also a great tool!

Area Lech
Ache Real
Each Real
Leach Era
Lace Rhea
Lace Hare
Race Heal
Acre Hale
Acre Heal
Care Heal

Works for me!

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

On 9/6/2019 at 7:02 AM, Steampunkette said:

It seems like the main stumbling block is psychological, your deep connection with one character precluding the creation of other characters... So... Could you make an alternate version of the same character?

Or maybe you can do an alternate universe version of the same character, where instead of getting Claws he became a Fire Blaster. Same person, different powers and playstyle and archetype.

I do exactly this for some of my toons. I have Praetorian versions of PE characters. 

[PE] Meta-Vac (emp/electric defender), and [Praetorian] Cardiac (electric/regen sentinel) are essentially the same dude.

[PE] Man-Orca (sonic/sonic defender), and [Pr] Killer Man-Orca (sonic/energy sentinel).

[PE] Toy Bin (bots/ff mastermind), and [Pr] Workshop (electric/devices blaster).

Edited by TraumaTrain

2 hours ago, TraumaTrain said:

[...]

.... triple post alert.  🙂 

• Like 1

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism