Weapon Skins

Echo13

I'm curious how hard it'd be to add new weapon skin options for Broadsword/Titan Weapons/etc. I realise adding new meshes is a bit of a nightmare for reasons, but there's some existing weapons in game that aren't available to PCs which would make nice alternate options. The ones which come to mind immediately are the Coral Hammer (which could make a good Titan Weapon), the Knives of Artemis swords (Broadsword, of course), and the Nemesis Chausser rifle (the other types are already available, but not this one). I'm sure people could find others.

Put images of the three I mean in a gallery, since I couldn't figure out how to get images to insert properly. https://imgur.com/a/99zr9iq

• Like 1

• 1 month later

I do support (and bump) this request, and would also like to add the existing broadsword skin of the powered up Grave Knights (Mastermind Necromancy). There really is not anything similar to that sweet double bladed design in the current weapon selection and I believe they would add a lot of flavor to dark or villainous designs that we currently don't have, without coming across as goofy.

Edited by Tigress
  • Like 2

I’d like to add in Crey’s energy weapons and that purple assault weapon for Beam Rifle. They’re available elsewhere, but not to Beam Rifle. In fact, proliferate all the guns between all the gun weapon sets, and let’s have some ones not available like the Uzi-style SMG used by the Hellion/Skulls Gunner mobs and the SMG used by tier 1 Mercs. There’s other gun models I haven’t thought of yet I’m sure, just take a look in the weapon display cases at a Natural store in Steel Canyon or at the Vanguard base.

OP, consider renaming the thread to “Weapon Skin Proliferation.” :^)

• Like 2

I would like to see the Nemesis staff as a titan weapon, so I can swing it around and beat foes to death with it and then use the actual Nemesis staff prestige power to blast someone escaping.  I realize it would redraw like it's a new weapon, but thematically it would feel like I'm just using the one weapon for different purposes.

Likewise, let's have the Blackwand from the prestige power given over to war mace so we can beat people over the head with that.  And also the Ghost Slaying Axe for the Battle Axe power set.

• Like 4

A couple similar points I've been raising:

1:  Can we have a version of Archery that swaps the animations for throwing knives, shuriken, etc?

2:  Can we have a version of Trick/Tactical Arrow that swaps the animation to throwing specialized grenades?

3:  Swap the Archery animation for beam rifle or assault rifle, then reskin the weapon into one of the CoT crossbows. 

4:  Is it possible to have shoulder-cannon weapons for beam/assault rifle?

Edited by Menelruin
  • Like 2