NO WAY!!

Ya'dig

On 9/10/2019 at 6:03 PM, boggo2300 said:

I have all my characters from live in Mids, exactly how they were, AND saved costume files for them, I just haven't wanted to recreate any of them

So far, every character I have made has been one of my previous characters.

I've been picking out the most fun and/or useful ones and systematically recreating them.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

Just now, Seigmoraig said:

Same feeling here !!! I found this, set it up and played it a bit before telling my other buddies about it (wanted to make sure it was legit) and at first they didn't believe me, but oh boy the fun we are having here together now !!

I can't get anyone to come with me. LOL. Everyone is stuck with these modern MMO's or online games. IMO most of them are junk. So hopefully I can find a home with some cool peeps.

“Destiny dressed you this morning my friend, and now fear is trying to pull off your pants. If you give up, if you give in, then you're gonna end up naked with fear just standin' there laughing at your dangling unmentionables.”
― The Tick

1 minute ago, Ya'dig said:

I can't get anyone to come with me. LOL. Everyone is stuck with these modern MMO's or online games. IMO most of them are junk. So hopefully I can find a home with some cool peeps.

Yeah, two of my buds are already on something else. One is playing the new stuff in monster hunter and another went over to WoW classic

Just now, Seigmoraig said:

Yeah, two of my buds are already on something else. One is playing the new stuff in monster hunter and another went over to WoW classic

Played WoW since 2006 and finally I think I'm done with it after this expac and WoW Classic turns my stomach because I remember how much of a grind that game was back then. Monster Hunter I think I played for 5 minutes and got rid of it. I'd go back to Ultima Online if enough of my buddies went there. LOL. Most of my buds are either doing the real life thing without games or playing Fortnite, SWTOR, WoW or some other repetitive grind of a game. I have one buddy that will only play Star Wars Galaxies private servers and wants me to come back but I'm done with that.

But I'm glad I found CoH.

• Like 1

“Destiny dressed you this morning my friend, and now fear is trying to pull off your pants. If you give up, if you give in, then you're gonna end up naked with fear just standin' there laughing at your dangling unmentionables.”
― The Tick

1 hour ago, Ya'dig said:

Played WoW since 2006 and finally I think I'm done with it after this expac and WoW Classic turns my stomach because I remember how much of a grind that game was back then.

I agree, I have very little interest in WoW Classic. The only period I really enjoyed in WoW was the Lich King era. After that they bastardized the game so hard that the game practically plays itself.

Cheers to CoH !

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Seigmoraig said:

I agree, I have very little interest in WoW Classic. The only period I really enjoyed in WoW was the Lich King era. After that they bastardized the game so hard that the game practically plays itself.

Cheers to CoH !

I've been playing since vanilla but my fav was probably BC. That's when I really got into raiding but by the time WotLK came out I was running a 25 man raiding guild that was top 5 on our server for that entire expansion. Good times but those times are long gone in that game.

• Like 1

― The Tick