Suspension of Disbelief FAILED

_NOPE_

Oops...

image.png.1507408b0adfd558325faf052b3c89da.png

Hmmm.... I wonder, could the HC team's coders perhaps do the same thing that happens with Laura Lockheart to Positron when someone gets this mission? I'm guessing that's "newer tech" that was never applied to the older missions.

I'm out.

this happens when you reboot a comic universe, suddenly you have 2 Spidermans, 3 Supermans, 300 Thors, 6 Batmans and well 2 Positrons. because some characters from the old Universe stick around.

Its obviously a Positron from the Live server and a Positron from Homecoming

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

It's fine. He's not really inside the mission arcs anyway. I got followed around by an invisible ghost named Positron when I ran it.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

That's supposed to be Posit Ron you're attempting to locate, a conspiracy theorist similar to DC's The Question (the one prior to Renee).

Will these infernal text errors never be resolved?  Will Maria tell Penelope that she's her doppelganger from an apocalyptic future?  Will Will will Will (no, the other Will) everything?  Find out next time, on Hero Soaps!

Brought to you by Galaxy City Broadcast Corporation, subsidiary of Heroats, the superest breakfast cereal!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

3 hours ago, TheOtherTed said:

Are you sure that's the real Positron?

Nemesis plot detected ...!!

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism