Shorts for Men and Women

Tater Todd

AFAIK, there are no new costume models in the works right now.  I do, however, very much agree that some more shorts options would be great.  I find it odd that, at least for women, you only have super tight shorts or super baggy ones.  There is an option under bottoms with skins that is kind of half-thigh length shorts, and several of the short skirts with skin or tights are really more like shorts.  regardless, when it comes to costume options, I say the more the merrier!

• Like 1

Well, there are many asset sites that exist already for game development.  The question becomes; how proprietary is the model rigging for City?  Bringing in static geometry shouldn't be too challenging (theoretically, since, you know . . . spaghetti code), but getting things to play nice with animation AND code . . . well, that's where the real magic happens.

But say, for example, someone were to take it upon themselves to delve in to the source code, ascertain the best practices necessary, post step-by-step instructions somewhere, and then open the doors for all those talented modellers to submit their ready-to-comply works . . . well, that'd be just peachy!

1 hour ago, MetaVileTerror said:

Well, there are many asset sites that exist already for game development.  The question becomes; how proprietary is the model rigging for City?  Bringing in static geometry shouldn't be too challenging (theoretically, since, you know . . . spaghetti code), but getting things to play nice with animation AND code . . . well, that's where the real magic happens.

But say, for example, someone were to take it upon themselves to delve in to the source code, ascertain the best practices necessary, post step-by-step instructions somewhere, and then open the doors for all those talented modellers to submit their ready-to-comply works . . . well, that'd be just peachy!

Well the ourodev wiki actually has guides on how to add costume pieces BUT naturally they're working with Issue 23 code and not Issue 26 code so who knows. Other servers have managed to add custom costume parts by hacking the Freakshow or PPD hardsuit into bits and adding them.

• Like 3

On 9/20/2019 at 3:47 PM, PSLAnimal said:

Yes, please - we need Daisy Dukes!

Agreed.  Some nice cut-off Daisy Dukes with an option for tights, which my wife does on occasion wear.

If it's possible to change the models for female and add cleavage and a top that goes across the cleavage that would add to the realism.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 11:56 AM, Dragonfire said:

Agreed.  Some nice cut-off Daisy Dukes with an option for tights, which my wife does on occasion wear.

If it's possible to change the models for female and add cleavage and a top that goes across the cleavage that would add to the realism.

I'm always in favor of cleavage.  😉

Pleased to meet you!  I am Animal, and I harbor Perverse Sexual Lust.