Need Help Creating a Specific Macro...

Looking to create a macro that global ignores a player, and then unignores them back to back in the same macro.

used to have it, but can't manage to find it or replicate it to work anymore. Any Macro Guru's out there?

The end goal is to be able to determine a players global with the click of a macro button, instead of adding them to a channel, or globally ignoring them, then having to unignore them manually.

Just an internal security measure to keep the drama at arms length by avoiding certain globals.

***EXAMPLE***

/macro macro_name "$target $$ gignore $$ gunignore "

anyone care to take a crack at it? I am thinking I have the syntax wrong.

"I don't believe in the no win scenario." -James T. Kirk

Looking to create a macro that global ignores a player, and then unignores them back to back in the same macro.

used to have it, but can't manage to find it or replicate it to work anymore. Any Macro Guru's out there?

The end goal is to be able to determine a players global with the click of a macro button, instead of adding them to a channel, or globally ignoring them, then having to unignore them manually.

Just an internal security measure to keep the drama at arms length by avoiding certain globals.

***EXAMPLE***

/macro macro_name "$target $$ gignore $$ gunignore "

anyone care to take a crack at it? I am thinking I have the syntax wrong.

From what I gather reading here:

https://cityofheroes.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Slash_Commands

It looks like you'd want a macro sort of like this:

/macro macro_name "gignore $target$$gunignore $target"

I haven't tested it, but the syntax looks right to me, and matches what I've done with other binds in the past. Let us know if it works and how well, please!