Where did all the Vampires go?

StellarPancake

*laughs in scaring the hell out of her MSR run mates with Villyenta Duskwisper and her bonded Xavier Tepes Dracula.*

For real though, there aren't enough vamp style characters around, I'd love to run into a few more that aren't over played.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Scions-3706

DRAGONSCAFE-20744

I have been running a toon based on a character I played in a World of Darkness pen and paper Sabbat game. He's a flamboyant hair-dresser (tattoo artist in the tabletop) who uses Vicissitude to make changes like tattoos and haircuts 'stick' on creatures that are otherwise immortal and unchangeable. He's a mind/martial Dom on Homecoming and I'd love to meet other vamps while playing him! 

• Like 1

Well, if anyone wishes to meet mine and my husbands vampires, feel free to add us on global. @Crystal Dragon and @SolSoldier

• Like 1

Scions-3706

DRAGONSCAFE-20744

• 1 month later

I've been away from the Isles for far too long. (And I don't remember either of my vampires' names, though I know they were both WoD-inspired, and one was a Jiang-Shi). I've missed the smell of the place, as odd as it may sound. You may yet find me stalking the streets once more, very soon.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 6:43 AM, bpphantom said:

I was in a team last weekend with Dracula and his son. Dude was so lucky to get the name Dracula. I was actually a little jealous. My only entry into the genre is a character who was dressed as a vamp on their way to a Halloween party.

You probably won't read this since it is a post from ancient times I am replying to, but I have a character with the same origin story, lol! My brother! Now a level 50. vampirebro.png.dd88fe29c967eaf85b2532a6b4306fc6.png

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, A Cat said:

You probably won't read this since it is a post from ancient times I am replying to, but I have a character with the same origin story, lol! My brother! Now a level 50. vampirebro.png.dd88fe29c967eaf85b2532a6b4306fc6.png

love the bio ... that's hilarious

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.

— Virginia Woolf

• 5 weeks later

I made one for ToTing that I plan to keep! Countess Janet, last living descendant of Dracula who inherited his title and his vampirism (better or worse than spending a night in a haunted mansion?)

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands. Server: Everlasting!

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

I have a character I'm planning to use if everything turns out as planned. It's a yet unnamed mosquito creature. Certainly isn't a vampire but also needs to drink blood to survive. As you can see, it has three straws where a mouth should be which it uses to suck blood.

pHV0Zk3.jpg

Edited by Palehood