Where did all the Vampires go?

StellarPancake

• 1 month later

My main will vehemently deny being a vampire, despite that he maintains eternal life by leeching off other human beings, so take that as you will.

Got a close friend with a vampire PI character, too.

Edited by Flashtoo

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

• 2 weeks later
On 9/25/2019 at 12:23 PM, StellarPancake said:

Back on live there were all kinds of Vampires and vamp VGs.   Not sure I even saw another player in Nerva yesterday....sad

Perhaps you will find them in the World of Darkness or Striga Island (plenty of Council Vampires there)

There are werewolves running around. I have run into several of them. (well, maybe I am several of them)

Maybe the vampires were culled? 

... I'll admit that I do have a vampire character .... well ... at least one...

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• 1 month later

I know someone who has several vampire characters...all in various stages of changing or being. They seem to love the vampire aesthetic.

Oddly enough out of all the bojillion characters I have made here and back in Live, I never made a vampire....really weird.

Until such time they are all

7 hours ago, ScarredSilencer said:

I have four WoD themed/inspired characters, actually. (All vampires.) With progress being made on remastering/dressing up a vampire-themed club I had made awhile ago. Soon to be tentatively finished.

Until such time they are welcome at the Black Cat, a goth club in Croatoa. It is welcoming of vampires.

I don't have a demon actually, not one I play. I remade Tserulyan from Live but just haven't had the time to play her.

I have an efreet, Infyri, who looks like a demon and in some circles of the world would be called one but just isn't.

I have two catgirls...don't judge me! One eats people and the other never wanted to be one.

Wonder how well I could pull off a Marilith? Have to RP having a lower half as a snake body. Marilith Mastermind with demons cold? Maybe a Scrapper with dual blades. Dear devs when can I has six arms? 

Augh! Have too many rp toons as is!

On 3/18/2021 at 11:16 AM, rookery. said:

I have two catgirls...don't judge me! One eats people and the other never wanted to be one.

Only two?  I have two NOW, that I remade from live.  Back then, I had . . .  four, I think.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

• 2 months later
On 4/7/2021 at 5:30 AM, rookery. said:

Don't know about yall, but I'm spun up with vampires.

Like seriously... a lot. Nice folks normally. Quiet. Keep to themselves.

😄

Hey @rookery. I think someone has a stake in vampires!...=D 

Yes dad joke number 444

Edited by CienFuegos
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later
On 9/25/2019 at 9:42 PM, biostem said:

My current main counts herself among the undead.  She's a former soldier who, in her undeath, learned to raise other dead to enforce her will.  I'm not sure how she'd fit in with the V:TM clans though, (maybe a mix of Brujah and Giovanni?):

1922233120_hitnrunbloodystanding.jpg.444a9a0a6eb21015a5b5645bd1572339.jpg.76c8a6d0ac7c197bedb2c5af0f1002fd.jpg

I love that design 😮 very cool costume look!

• Thanks 1