All Plant Troller (and Dom) Team

Tahliah

41 minutes ago, GreenAx said:

I will try to take better pictures for future post to show how we rock as a team.  

Your pictures are awesome!  I need to figure out how to take them on my lappie since Print Screen doesn't work right.  In the meantime, keep snapping those awesome plant pics! 

8 hours ago, Tahliah said:

Your pictures are awesome!  I need to figure out how to take them on my lappie since Print Screen doesn't work right.  In the meantime, keep snapping those awesome plant pics! 

I have had issues with print screen not working in this game. I changed the keybind to make screenshot Control P, and it works now.

On 5/18/2020 at 6:15 AM, War_L0ck said:

I have had issues with print screen not working in this game. I changed the keybind to make screenshot Control P, and it works now.

Oh, I didn't even think about changing the key bind.  Great, thanks!  I'll give it a try.  :)

We had a rollicking fun-filled set of adventures last night, and we made a new friend and new member of our Parks and Wreck crew, as well!  Celebration! 

We had eleven planters show up (not counting our new member who didn't run with us last night), and while we were dithering with splitting into two teams, we chatted about what we wanted to do.  We ended up deciding, no surprise, on the ITF.  We were already in Cim, and that does seem to be our "go to" tf since it's a fun one, relatively short, and just challenging enough to keep everyone interested and on our toes/roots.  We split into two teams, one of six and one of five, and set off.

We have posted lost of pics of us in the ITF, but here's one with an outside view for a change (this is the five-plant troll/dom team):

562683557_plantnightoutsideITF_200519-21-48-34.jpg.cf8bd27d2b3698a7c4bac9755322f550.jpg

And here's one on the Rom platform . . . we are so gorgeous!  And pretty deadly.

1831808812_PlantnightTF_200519.jpg.47bc7db68debcb7d847cf673abf5b52a.jpg

After that amazing good time, a few people had to get going, so we formed one team and ran the Sister Solaris arc.

It was really fun, and I think that part of that was that it is just so different.  I haven't done that arc very much--maybe a couple times on live and once on Homecoming, so that "newness" was welcome.  To me, at least.  I got a kick out of not knowing (remembering, really, heh) we were going to be whisked away to a ship and have to battle a mini Lusca.  I did have a vague memory of the mission once I saw the tentacles, but it's not like the ITF where you just move along pretty much on autopilot.

It was awesome to enter a mish and not know exactly what to do or where to go.  It also went a long way to showing our plant troll (and dom) team's stuff.  We didn't miss a beat and just plowed right through everything and had a marvelous time.

And here we are basking in finishing up the penultimate arc in the incarnate DA story:

577294696_VictorygroupshotafterITF_200519.jpg.57e4ce1036e044e4b3410cd495e7423b.jpg

Over all, a marvelous mix of the "old" and the "new," and a good time was had by all.

Next week, we have the Dream Doctor's arc in DA, so we will be in for a challenge on that one. Wee!!

If you are interested in joining our all plant troll (and dom) teams, do it!  We run our 50s on Tuesdays at 9 p.m. EST on Excelsior and will be meeting next week in Dark Astoria.  We run our leveling planters--now lvl 21ish--on Thursdays at 9 p.m. EST on Excelsior and will meet tomorrow in Steel Canyon to finish up the Midnighter Arc and to run Posi 2 (not necessarily in that order).

To join, simply grab your plant troll or dom and show up in the zone we are meeting and shout out in local or to any plant troll/dom you see in the zone.  Or you can send a tell to our Parks and Wreck sg leader @GreenAx or to me @Tahliah.  Or you can join our Parks and Wreck chat channel and let us know you are there (shout out), and we will get you added to our team, and your planter to our sg if you wish.  So many ways to join up with us, and all so easy to do!  Don't be shy, either, you will be very welcome among our great crew!

Edited by Tahliah

So leveler night we didn't have too many plants show up, just 4, after some discussion and some minor doors, it was decided that a 4 plant Penny Yin was in order as it was common of what no one had.  and we rocked it like wrecking plants.  I grabbed a plant alt my Creeper of Darkness to well not shine light anywhere, I discovered that a controller always fits in a team of doms.  We had a good time and nearly no problems.  And Dark Rez is always an offensive attack power I think we all know.  

screenshot_200521-22-36-20.thumb.jpg.3faa79da7a759afb8bec2406f0c3198c.jpg

screenshot_200521-22-45-44.thumb.jpg.8cec3f0c09768e52861c826c8f54171c.jpg

So next Thursday we are still on for Posi TF 2, if needed for others 1 as well.  We will probably need to look at some of us who are 50s that are missing TFs and hit them for those people who are missing some.  A circle around if you will, a plant cycle maybe???? I'm stretching but let's keep it fun.  

So if you are a plant Controller or (filthy dom) and are in look for a SG who wants to see you grow,  Please consider joining us on Tuesdays or Thursdays 9pm EST.  And as stolen from @Tahliah 

"To join, simply grab your plant troll or dom and show up in the zone we are meeting and shout out in local or to any plant troll/dom you see in the zone.  Or you can send a tell to our Parks and Wreck sg leader @GreenAx or to me @Tahliah.  Or you can join our Parks and Wreck chat channel and let us know you are there (shout out), and we will get you added to our team, and your planter to our sg if you wish.  So many ways to join up with us, and all so easy to do!  Don't be shy, either, you will be very welcome among our great crew!"  

Four planters stood bravely stem to stem in the Penelope Yin TF last night, and it was an extermination- of Freakshow and Clamor.  It was a blast.  We dearly missed those who couldn't make it but have saved Posi 2 for the green wrecking crew for next week.  Looking forward to growing our sprouts on Thursdays and exercising the 50s on Tuesdays.  With mulch and Vigaro we continue our overgrowth- and new members are always welcome.  Come over to the Green Side!  

So to address the costume contest, guess we didn't do it, and that's ok, I'd like to have more than 8 of the SG on when we do it.  We good on prizes VV?  We should plan to do this towards the middle or end of June I'm thinking June 16th or 30th.  

So Tuesday, we showed that we weren't afraid to "branch" out and try new things.  Our attempt at Dilemma Diabolique with only 9 people who aren't all fully 50 +3 was a nice try. 

screenshot_200526-21-30-52.thumb.jpg.843e8b33938d62c5a3392fb937ffe705.jpg

We really melted most things when all the mobs were 54+ but that final boss was our pushing point. 

screenshot_200526-21-36-01.thumb.jpg.72f2eec5686cb881e2e01fc40b5ea01c.jpg

I worry not about these things, because I still believe we can do it.  Controllers rock and we've shown that with most TFs and events we have done.  We will wreck it!  

After that trial... we did split to two teams and do some catch up on DA missions.  I "lucked out" that someone had an emp merit mission right off the bat.  Granted I might have been evening out the teams.  Anyway we ended up finishing out around midnight as the teams slowly got smaller.  It was a good ending to a wild night full of downs and ups.  

screenshot_200526-22-11-54.thumb.jpg.e4926e79a9b353652ca6211061673590.jpg

Next week we will probably still be rolling DA missions, but as usual things change.

And as the great Tahliah always says.  

So if you are a plant Controller or (filthy dom) and are in look for a SG who wants to see you grow,  Please consider joining us on Tuesdays or Thursdays 9pm EST.  And as stolen from @Tahliah 

"To join, simply grab your plant troll or dom and show up in the zone we are meeting and shout out in local or to any plant troll/dom you see in the zone.  Or you can send a tell to our Parks and Wreck sg leader @GreenAx or to me @Tahliah.  Or you can join our Parks and Wreck chat channel and let us know you are there (shout out), and we will get you added to our team, and your planter to our sg if you wish.  So many ways to join up with us, and all so easy to do!  Don't be shy, either, you will be very welcome among our great crew!"  

Oh we had a so fun level up plant night. we had a complete new plant join us.  That sappling got 10 levels from a tip to a posi 2.  Amazing and wonderful but I think there was 2Xxp involved.  

But wow did we rock it, 8 planters showed up.  

screenshot_200528-21-15-33.thumb.jpg.9218e6d8b60474179cad039d72e944b6.jpg

Then we went for the posi 2.  and rocked (wrecked) the living crap out of it.

screenshot_200528-21-44-05.thumb.jpg.ee9c7615bd02887449868d1ee781ca20.jpgscreenshot_200528-22-34-52.thumb.jpg.30065898d77cfebdd67a1c47bdb3ba87.jpg 

Such a joy to see the fellowship.  And soon we can do our full plant baf......soon...........soon......... 

Hey Planters! I'll be there tonight. I'd like to pass off the Contest money. Due to extenuating circumstances, I am not as reliable as I once was, and would like for someone more prepared to hold it.

Wife got home just before you guys started so I joined later. I did knock out all of the exploration and history badges I needed for the stat boosting accolades. The TF and purple drop reward was fun. I assume I'll be super terrible at joining consistently, but it was nice to at least finally team. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

The Market Crash was a great time last night!

Role Model Inv/SS, Stepmother Nature Plant/Storm, Vitamin Sea Water/Storm, Von Daniken PB, Snowonder Ice/Bio, Paradox Fox Ill/Time, Insurgence SoA, Sister Rosemary Plant/Psi, Feral Fawcett Savage/Bio , Mack Frost Thugs/Cold, Super Stacy EM/EA

As some of the others said already we had a good time last night.  We had nearly two full teams running Moonfire tf for those nice and wonderful merits and notice of the well.  Team 1 and 2 were neck and neck and team 2 finished just a little prior to 1 one.  Blast me for not being stealthy.  There was that other part where we skipped an area and had to run back across the map to finish the kill all.  Well I guess we all grow a little in knowledge. 

screenshot_200602-21-35-03.thumb.jpg.4cfa84e3bae6094af900fa99cdd14d22.jpg

screenshot_200602-21-46-44.thumb.jpg.f639cadeb8dbb3e2e6dc428247fe95de.jpg

So after the moonfire we ended up consolidating into one team as people needed to leave.  We had 7 that braved doing a Market Crash.  And going from gimped lv 28 back to 50 was just too much excitement that we didn't even stealth the first mission but it was just incarnate bloodlust that filled the underground car tunnels.  

screenshot_200602-23-08-28.thumb.jpg.3ddccf7b71f45da853eaf5808a3df6f7.jpg

Sadly we did have our Power Plant crash on the last mission and was unable to join for the final showdown with the giant red robot Gumby.  But we just kept up the plant pressure and finally burned him down. The adds didn't mean anything to our creeper power and were quickly vanquished.  

screenshot_200602-23-44-57.thumb.jpg.06225b9a563f46b157b818d7ef9d7bab.jpg

So tune in next week to see what exciting adventures we get into, the plants of Parks and Wrecks will always be in the fray.    

Costume contest we are still planning to hold, some people's schedules are a little more hectic at the moments.  I think we are still hoping to do this June 30 now.  It's a nice round number, end of our Plants and Wrecks fiscal year.  Right now we are at $250 mil in donations.  Which to me just blows me away that you plants have this much money just "growing on trees" or pockets.  

And as the great Tahliah always says.  

So if you are a plant Controller or (filthy dom) and are in look for a SG who wants to see you grow,  Please consider joining us on Tuesdays or Thursdays 9pm EST.  And as stolen from @Tahliah 

• Like 1

Lower leveling plants had a good time last night, 6 of us braved a Penny Yin TF, while that is normally fairly easy, when you don't have your creepers it takes a little longer.  Only one team wipe at the end when we got rushed by mobs in the reactor room.  We trounced them afterwards and made quick work of Clamor.  

screenshot_200604-22-05-28.thumb.jpg.d97036a03759662dbaace29c4c1864b5.jpgscreenshot_200604-22-15-14.thumb.jpg.88c7c1fec9691ef3ccff8ed5cf8b60be.jpg

The four that were left after that started Roy Cooling's arc.  We had some real fun wrecking things.  Didn't finish the arc, seems when you don't get everyone out of a burning building, it doesn't complete the mission for everyone else.  Well always next week.  screenshot_200604-22-42-08.thumb.jpg.825b6f361f2505c248b0ffaa31a24b56.jpg

Reminder that tonight is our leveling plants.  

Quick update from Tuesday lv 50ish team.  We decided that Katie TF was too much to pass up for those extra merits.  We wrecked it hard from the beginning.  The final mission was pretty anti-climatic.  

screenshot_200609-21-15-32.thumb.jpg.61a2e6d4848c85c09862203e0eca9e26.jpgscreenshot_200609-21-17-36.thumb.jpg.29cdeddd49113a3c77f754d0f06a37c2.jpgscreenshot_200609-21-39-39.thumb.jpg.3cf6b05957c4ef83b90fdf9619cdc613.jpg

We decided that the above map was pretty much one of the best in the game and it is a bloody shame it isn't used more.  

After wrecking the TF, we headed over to RWZ to smash some aliens and earn some of the vanguard merits.  Good time was had by all.  

Another great team up.  Look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays with this fun group!

Role Model Inv/SS, Stepmother Nature Plant/Storm, Vitamin Sea Water/Storm, Von Daniken PB, Snowonder Ice/Bio, Paradox Fox Ill/Time, Insurgence SoA, Sister Rosemary Plant/Psi, Feral Fawcett Savage/Bio , Mack Frost Thugs/Cold, Super Stacy EM/EA

Updated into one post.  I missed updating for Last Thursday on the leveling plants (ones under 50) 6/11/20.  We finished up Roy Cooling's arc and decided to do something a little different and we hit up Ouro arcs.  It was fun throwing ourselves around in time.  Might have to this with the lv 50 group one night.  

screenshot_200611-22-39-56.thumb.jpg.e3a2a87666f70db3e9c5999ce74c00c0.jpg

So Last Tuesday the plants of Parks and Wrecks hit up some alignment missions for a little warm up as people joined in.  As Dr. Khan was a weekly we branched out and decided to hit it up.  As someone mentioned, it should be interesting.  Well as I enjoy forgetting most tfs and being pleasantly surprised each time we do them, I was not disappointed.  We really wrecked it, pretty sure we had it set +3x8.  I'd like to say there weren't any deaths but when jumping from group to group solo, some plants were lost.  Regrowth is always a part of us, we didn't let anything keep us down and when the entire group of plants rolled through, nothing was left standing and were all wrecked.   

screenshot_200616-21-49-43.thumb.jpg.3bc6f298bdf2c751ceb295069824c0a9.jpg

Ah being greeted by the last boss, feeling so superior in his beautiful throne room.  Oddly enough he didn't have enough plants, so we brought a house warming gift.  

screenshot_200616-22-29-44.thumb.jpg.21f88607f5dde49fb4aa385f5dbfaeee.jpg

Things were challenging to a small point. but we wasted him fast.  As one plant mentioned "I've never seen him drop that quick"  

screenshot_200616-22-30-59.thumb.jpg.dd3df674ee9749795635cb215118bf31.jpg

While that was it for some of the plants, others did stay on, and we worked on Tips to get to the morality missions and did a few of those in a row.  There were some flashbacks to our epic failure of the Miss Liberty TF when we returned to free the rogue bane spider.  However we wrecked everything that came at us.

I will not be on next week due to a family vacation.  A chance to spread out my roots maybe...?  So if anyone decided to give a recap of what happens that would be great to read.  Then again a little break doesn't hurt either.  I'm going to push back the costume contest to July.  Seems like some plants are having issues being on recently.  I think a good showing of the SG would be good.  Guidelines are being worked out for the event.  Will keep you posted.     

• 2 weeks later

Post STOMPING the absolute snot out of Rommy. It was ridiculous. He died way faster than I've ever seen him. I'm not even sure he rezzed but once. I didn't notice getting stunned by his rez-stun at all. 

image.thumb.png.68f99ce8e2d7ee6496cb4c07ce5c3e20.png

Three TFs in no time....was nice to flex the ole T4 muscles in the ITF after the two Posi runs

• Like 1

As The Other Funk (Stepmother Nature) said we rocked the crap out of Posi 1&2.  Nerfed down to 15/16.  We just wrecked it got our notice of the well and it was beautiful.  

screenshot_200630-21-45-39.thumb.jpg.53b64661514f6f922d17a450512efe93.jpgscreenshot_200630-21-46-22.thumb.jpg.56c4aed9d9fae14c0376b668399c0231.jpgscreenshot_200630-22-57-27.thumb.jpg.f6c6724d8b9c561eb12a4ff5e3185c8f.jpg

Then we met up with our new plant SG coalition Little Shop of Horrors.  And what way to break in a new alliance and stretch our roots?  Oh yeah an ITF. and wow did we wreck it.  Amazing teamwork and yet some "branching" off to speed things up.  We had a blast.  And they are on board for our ultimate plan for an all plant BAF  

screenshot_200630-23-48-21.thumb.jpg.8ec6ab86c3704fadf8747e1a5855df70.jpgscreenshot_200701-00-08-45.thumb.jpg.9f17a55510a65d419774bf1a79e0c7c1.jpg

Wow tonight was strange, I was traveling back physically from a distance, log in and expect to see some wonderful group running, but, no....it seems the servers were down.  After a little while they opened up. and with a team of 4 of low level plants, well we rocked the shit out of the tips we picked up.  After our fill, we decided to run a Summer Blockbuster, well two of us were sub level, and it was a little rough. we got our badges, but were denied our chance at the championship fight.  We'll dust off, prepare and hit those chumps so  hard next time they will still cheer us on in 2020.  screenshot_200702-22-18-27.thumb.jpg.2328d58e709b7b2aba6c1b1d94ce0453.jpgscreenshot_200702-23-29-20.thumb.jpg.04ab5ffbc15365e6ae75f492eaddf4c4.jpg