All Plant Troller (and Dom) Team

Tahliah

On 3/18/2020 at 8:28 AM, Antarticaa said:

Of all the times to be sidelined by surgery...  I am recovering from reverse shoulder implant surgery.  Pretty gruesome operation and in pain and unable to use my right arm at all, and all I want to do is play my 50 plant controller, Good Seed!  Please dont forget her.  I'm the one who suggested our goal of an all plant BAF  I still am looking forward to that  I sure could use the stress relief but when I had the surgery two weeks ago no one thought it would be this bad  Oh well  Supposed to start physical therapy in two weeks but who knows what will happen  

Keep digging!

We, well @GreenAxand our other wonderful Parks and Wreck crew, are working to build our ranks and bring your all-plant BAF vision to life!  I can't wait!  We can never forget Good Seed, so don't you even worry about that.  We are mostly concerned about your health and recovery from your surgery, so take it easy and get back to us as soon as you safely can.  🙂  We'll be here.  Also, you don't have to be a stranger, you can always log on for Troll Tuesday and just chat with us in sg chat.  We'd love to have you there even if you can't actually play Good Seed again just yet.  Something to think about. 

• Like 2

Not a whole lot of new things to report for this week.  We had some planters show up who needed some patrons, but most were low level and we squeaked by with shear willpower alone.  it was amazing.  Then we did a whole drunk Creeper "plants after dark" them and opened up to some others in lfg saying plant trollers.  and we picked up enough to do a quick YIN.  Plants rock.  No pics.  

Maria Jenkins next week to continue, maybe a TF.  We are nearly ready for Dark Astoria vet level missions.    

• Like 1

Okay, so I've been completely swamped with work and unable to get onto COH for weeks (at all, not just on plant nights.  It's been so awful!).  I'm finally experiencing a break in the work crush and have managed to get a patron arc done on Power Plant. with the help of our ever-fabulous Parks and Wreck sg leader @GreenAx.  I also got started on the Maria Jenkins arc, but have only done the first three or so missions.  All of this activity, plus a happy 2xp booster, has Power Plant. to lvl 49, so I am thiiiiiiiis close to 50 and to getting in on the incarnate action with our plant group.  Yay! 

So all you patron pool power having planters, which patron did you choose and why?  I'm not sure which one I want, so I am eager to hear which is best with your planter and its /secondary. 

As of now, it looks like I will be able to make Tuesday's Plant troll/dom night!  We meet at 9 p.m. EST on Excelsior (for any new or thinking about rolling a plant troll/dom people).  You can find us by heading to PI, sending an ingame to @GreenAxor to me @Tahliah, or by joining our Parks and Wreck chat channel and letting us know you are there and want to join in the planty wrecky fun!  

• Like 1

I took Primal Forces on Termite for Conserve Power, Temp Invulnerability, and Power Boost.  It gave me more resistance and protects my END bar, two things Termite was lacking!  I hit level 50 in 60 hours on this alt, which is really fast for me.

On 3/29/2020 at 7:45 PM, Tahliah said:

So all you patron pool power having planters, which patron did you choose and why?  I'm not sure which one I want, so I am eager to hear which is best with your planter and its /secondary. 

So, Verve took Mace Mastery because the Spider seemed like a good in-theme pet. Also took Scorpion Shield and Personal Force Field. The PFF is sweeeeet in a pinch.

Great choices!  I took Primal Forces, too, Termite, since my toon is a /kin and can use all the help she could get in these areas.  I may respec out after she gets her incarnate powers, but for now, it's working just fine!  🙂

Love the idea of the spider being plant theme-y, VV, so true!  And having a place to put more def/resist procs is always a plus, Good Seed!  Thanks for the input, all, I'm leaning toward Mace, too, though I think Soul sounds good with my /kin.  Decisions, decisions! 

Edited by Tahliah
typo

We had a fun-filled, thoroughly wrecky all-plant troll (and dom!) night!  We started out early with a full team of eight and dived into the ongoing Maria Jenkins arc in PI.  A ninth planter happily showed up, so we pondered creating two teams of 4 and 5, but in the end, a planter duo decided to step aside to make room on the team.  We were so sorry to see that happen because we didn't want anyone excluded, but it was very nice of them, nonetheless.

Of course we had to stop and ponder that we were all shackled to Baby New Year for some reason.  It's something about April Fools Day and Bring a Child to Work Day.  Or something.  Over all, it was just weird.

Here we are with our unwanted and always hilariously hideous middle-aged faced, baby bodied Baby New Years.  Funny how he's so much cuter during the Holiday Event.

2119397313_BabyNewYears_200331.jpg.f2006a2d887b0f8f644449fef9f3ff00.jpg

Not everyone was thrilled, and some of us wondered if we could . . . um, "interrogate" him.  Turns out, not so much. 

As we discovered, the Baby New Year tag-alongs do die, but only temporarily.

1516256482_deadBNYs_200331-23-44-57.jpg.da9b1aec490e2697c0589a32fbe5fd99.jpg

We didn't wreck the babies, so don't call child services!  Heh.  They just kind of died when we zoned, so if you went to Ouro, for example, the whole area around the porter was littered with baby bodies.  That was pretty unsettling, but I'm sure the devs knew what they were doing and stuff.

While we were a bit BNY-obsessed at first, we quickly forgot they were even there and just carried on carrioning on. 

We were doing the Maria Jenkins arc, so there was a lot of variety in maps and baddies (and some yummy shiny badges to be had).  We mostly ran through them like buttah:

163607609_MoreMJarc_200331-22-55-32.jpg.a357c55c8449a5379aa16f1f52689e60.jpg

And .  . . .

1218313870_somewhereonMJarc_200331-22-28-50.jpg.3b1e3f23f127206e19c33927425866ce.jpg

And many more:

1718423031_SomewhereinMJarc_200331-22-20-21.jpg.d64b172f07500ba2238403951f4785f8.jpg

We had a genuinely good fun time wrecking everything in our path (and some things that were a bit off the beaten path).  When we split, we tended to not do as well (planty deaths aplenty this night, even two--yes, TWO--team wipes), but when we stuck together and worked as a team, we totally and completely wrecked it. 

Great news:  two of us (finally) hit 50.  Both Power Plant. and Similac hit the big 5-0, and were we ever happy and excited!  We were the last two of the original group to hit 50, so we did a little happy--and quite jaunty--plant dance.  Heh, not really, but we were jaunty plant dancing inside, for sure. 

Over all, it was a splendid night of plant troll (and dom) wreckage!  Next week, we are going to do Mender Ramiel's incarnate intro arc, so it's a level 50 event for many plant trollers.  If you are not yet level 50, don't despair!  There will be a second not-50 team doing Maria Jenkins or starting the Task Force Commander tfs or doing whatever they like!  Or non-50s can join us and just enjoy the planty-wrecky fun as we get started on the DA incarnate story arcs.

We will be meeting next Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST in Ouro on Excelsior, so if you are interested in joining our ongoing plant adventures, please do!  Your plant troll (or dom) is more than welcome, no matter your level!  Show up in Ouro next Tuesday, send our Parks and Wreck sg leader @GreenAx or myself @Tahliah a tell in game or in forum, or join our Parks and Wreck chat channel and shout out, anyone there will be happy to get you added to the team and/or sg.  

Our current goal is to get the plant troll (and dom) numbers for an all planter BAF.  So if you are even thinking about joining our plant troll (and dom) crew and think an all-plant BAF sounds fun, get started now!  The sooner you get that plant troll (or dom) rolled and leveled or transferred from another server, the sooner we can parks and wreck BAF!

Edited by Tahliah
  • Like 2

Looking forward to tonight! What is the plan(t) for tonight? Level-restricted stuff or nah. I'm trying to get a friend of mine with a Planter who is Shard-locked on Indom to enjoy some Sharditis like I do and bring it over onto Excel to join the crew.

On 4/7/2020 at 2:42 PM, VV said:

Looking forward to tonight! What is the plan(t) for tonight? Level-restricted stuff or nah. I'm trying to get a friend of mine with a Planter who is Shard-locked on Indom to enjoy some Sharditis like I do and bring it over onto Excel to join the crew.

OMG, sorry I missed this, VV.  You are the rockingest.  What level is your planter friend?  We will be sure to do non-level locked stuff for any new planters, so let us know.

We missed our weekly recap this week, so I'll quickly breeze through it. We rocked. We wrecked. We creepered and vined and buffed and debuffed our way through the Incarnate intro arc in Ouro, and then those of us who hadn't yet done the PI-to-DA solo arc went ahead and did that.  Then we were all off to a very wrecky ITF in which we ruled. Of course. 

So this week, er, tonight, we are going to be picking up in DA with the first contact there, Heather Townsend.  All level planters can join us in our DA incarnate adventures, and we will TP you to each mission to keep you safe (like the old days of PLing in PI).  If we have a lot of lower level planters, we can always switch to the weekly strike--Synapse--for the Notice of the Well; incarnates need it to fill out their incarnate power tree, and lower levels need it for merits, xp, and maybe toward the Task Force Commander accolade, so it's a win-win. 

Our delightful and extroverted @VVis working on recruiting new planters to help us build up to an all-plant BAF, but in the meantime, we are moving forward with our fabulous all-plant gorgeous wreckage.

We will be meeting tonight, Tuesday, at 9 p.m. EST in Dark Astoria on Excelsior, so if you are interested in joining our ongoing plant adventures, please do!  Your plant troll (or dom) is more than welcome, no matter your level!  Show up in DA tonight, send our Parks and Wreck supergroup leader @GreenAx or myself @Tahliah a tell in game or in forum, or join our Parks and Wreck chat channel and shout out, anyone there will be happy to get you added to the team and/or sg.  It's very easy, and our crew is amazing.

Edited by Tahliah
clarity

7 hours ago, Tahliah said:

OMG, sorry I missed this, VV.  You are the rockingest.  What level is your planter friend?  We will be sure to do non-level locked stuff for any new planters, so let us know.

No worries, I don't think he can make it tonight, but I will see about recruiting some others

We had a weedy, creepery-filled time on Heather Townsend's arc of planty wreckage in Dark Astoria this week.  We had a total of 10 planters show up, plus one Brute, and we were delighted to welcome our newest Parks and Wreck plant crew member Violet.  As we had more than eight actual plant trolls/doms, we ended up running a plant-themed brute on one of the teams.  It was weird, but kind of different and thus interesting!

So we started with two teams of five, one headed up by Irresponsible Creeper (i.e. @GreenAx) and the other by Penni (I think, it may have been her hubby). Anyway, they went off and did their thing (I think also DA mishes), and we did ours.  

The best news of all is that Good Seed finally rejoined us a bit after we all started.  It was so amazing and wonderful to see her back with us, and of course, there was much celebration!  (and of course my team snagged her first, lol! :P)

We did the Heather Townsend arc, and it was a blast.  We melted through everything and had an awesome, lux and beautiful gardening time . . . um, as it turned out, lots of times.  The final mish in that arc must be played by each player, so we did it again and again.  And again.  And once again.  Personally, I didn't mind.  As a newly-minted 50, I need every incarnate shard, thread, imperial merit, that I can get, and that final mish drops them like candy.  Besides, it's a short mish, and easy for all plant trolls/doms (plus our oddball Brute).

After that, we ended the night early.  Really early.  But it's all good, that gave us time to ponder our incarnate builds and stuff like that.

For some reason, I can't get Print Screen to work on my laptop for screenshot captures, so I've been relying on our ever-fabulous sg leader @GreenAxfor screenies, but he didn't take any last week.  No worries, though!  If you have a screenshot of our wonderful plant adventures, please post it . . . funny captions or context statements are an added bonus!  😛

So next week's weekly strike is the ITF, so we will be doing that to ensure that our newly-incarnate planters get the Notice of the Well needed to build their incarnate power trees.  The double merits don't hurt, either.  Heh.  Hopefully, we will have enough planters for a second team to run lower level missions for those not yet lvl 35, but if not, don't despair!  We'll be doing PI radio and/or tip missions after the ITF, and every planter of any level can join those. 

We will be meeting next Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST in Cim on Excelsior, so if you are interested in joining our ongoing plant adventures, please do!  Your plant troll (or dom) is more than welcome, no matter your level!  Show up in game next Tuesday, send our Parks and Wreck sg leader @GreenAx or myself @Tahliah a tell in game or in forum at any time, or join our Parks and Wreck chat channel at any time and shout out, anyone there will be happy to get you added to the team and/or sg. 

ANNOUNCING:  Plant Troll (and Dom) Thursdays

With @VVdoing such amazing recruiting, and so many of us having low level planters, we thought it's time to add a second all plant-troll/dom team night for those who are not yet 50.  The 50s are itching to do high level stuff, so we need something for our new recruits, for our not-yet-50s, and for our own planty alts.  Do you feel that you "missed out" on our lvl 1-50 plant nights?  Do you want to see how amazing all-plant teams are while leveling?

You can read about our first 1-50 adventures in this thread, and that's great! But think about it!  You can take part in our next adventures starting on Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 9 p.m. EST on Excelsior.  We will be meeting in AP for the DFB, and moving from there to Kings Row (we did the Hollows last time, so we are taking a different path this time!). 

I'll be running the first toon I made for this whole plant troll team adventure:  Meadow Creeper.  She's (still) a lvl 2 plant/nature troll, and I'm so ridiculously excited to use that combo after watching its complete awesomeness in the hands of Termite.  She'll likely never reach his levels of awesome, but I am so eager to try this combo!  Who knows, maybe Termite is up for running a /kin! LOL

So the plan for the Thursday group is to stick to content, including TFs, so we'll hit Posi at lvl 8+ and etc.  We did Striga last time, so we will skip that for Talos, and we will definitely not do Croatoa.  Yikes.  (LOL, the horrors of that are still with me!)

Note: you do not need a new roll for this new Thursday night plant troll/dom adventure, but if you have one or want to create one, now is the perfect time!  But you can also run your existing planter of any level.  After all, incarnates will still earn incarnate drops, xp, and the like, so you can keep building your Parks and Wreck Tuesday star if you wish! Or you can run your 10/20/30/40-something planter who still needs the TFC tfs or just for the wild and beautiful fun of being a part of an all-plant troll (and dom) team.  Honestly, this is something that is so much awesome.  It's gorgeous to see, amazingly effective, and just plain fun!

Your plant troll (or dom) is more than welcome, no matter your level!  Show up in game next Thursday, send our Parks and Wreck sg leader @GreenAx or myself @Tahliah a tell in game or in forum at any time, or join our Parks and Wreck chat channel at any time and shout out, anyone there will be happy to get you added to the team and/or sg. 

NOTE:  There is no requirement at all to be present on both the 50s Troll Tuesday and on the Thursdays Troll leveling team.  You can do one, the other, both, or neither.

Edited by Tahliah
correction, clarity

Good Seed here.  I can't tell you how great it felt to be back on friendly soil!  My shoulder has a long way to go but I can hang in long enough for our Tuesday runs.  To our new members, this SG is the friendliest, most suppostive group around.  You are welcome here!

For our younger members, do go to the Thursday groupings.  Not only is it simply great fun but it's also a great way to get to know your fellow planters.

For our level 50 planters.  Do go ahead and run BAFs for your incarnates.  There's nothing like seeing a Fly Trap go after Siege and Nightstar!  Cant wait till we get a planter team for a BAF.  They won't know what hit 'em!

See you next week in Cimmerora!

• Like 2

Friendly gardening reminder time for our weekly plant Troll (and Dom) teams.

Tuesday (tonight!)

Tonight we will meet at 9 p.m. EST  in Cim on Excelsior for the Weekly Strike, the ITF.  Our crew does this tf a lot because it's freaking awesome good fun, goes pretty fast, and is a good return for our investment.  And did I mention that it's freaking awesome good fun? Heh.  As it's the Weekly Strike, we will earn the Notice of the Well for our Incarnate builds, plus always welcome and delicious double merits.  The ITF requires a minimum level of 35.

Following the ITF, we will be running PI radios or tips, and any level planter can join those.

Thursday (April 23)

On Thursday, we are starting a brand new batch of seedlings!  We will be starting at lvl 1, or lvl 2 if you complete the tutorial, but if you are a higher level, you are welcome to join us, too!  This is open to all existing Parks and Wreckers as well as to anyone who wants to give an all plant troll (and dom) team a try--you won't be disappointed, even at low levels, an all-plant troll/dom team is amazing!

If you have a new plant troll (or dom) or want to roll one to run with us, we will be meeting on Thursday at 9 p.m. EST on Excelsior in Atlas Park.  We'll run the DFB a couple of times and then head over to Kings Row for some mission arc fun and wreckage.

Joining either plant troll team night is easy:  just send a tell to me @Tahliahor to our Parks and Wreck sg leader @GreenAx, join our Parks and Wreck chat channel and let anyone there know you want on the team and/or join the sg, or just show up in Cim on Tuesday or in AP on Thursday and shout out or send any plant troll/dom you see a tell.  Any one of us will be thrilled to welcome you to our plant troll festivities.  

I don't see the channel mentioned in the original post. I moved over to this server and have a level 50 Plant/storm. I am super terrible at making any SG times, but I'll look at getting on the channel if people want to team or even use other characters. I wouldn't mind working on my Alpha more as I believe it is only T1.

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

14 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

I don't see the channel mentioned in the original post. I moved over to this server and have a level 50 Plant/storm. I am super terrible at making any SG times, but I'll look at getting on the channel if people want to team or even use other characters. I wouldn't mind working on my Alpha more as I believe it is only T1.

Oh, good point!  I'll add it to the OP right after this message.  🙂

I'm so sorry you can't make either SG day/time, but yes, definitely get on the channel and shout out if you are looking for a team.  We have had some amazingly fun impromptu plant teams on "off" nights/times, and we'll often use it to fill tfs or whatever on our non-Parks and Wreck alts.  We're running the ITF tonight at 9 p.m. EST, but if you can't make that, lots of us are often on . . . . and if no one responds to Parks and Wreck chat, just send that global a tell.  A lot of us have crazy altitis and may have forgotten to add the Parks and Wreck chat channel to every new roll.  (Okay, that may just be me, but I do forget sometimes, especially if I'm just rolling a new toon because I thought of a great name/concept and then just park it in AP for forever. LOL).  We may also dust off alts from pre-Parks and Wreck chat days and not have it added to our chat window.  In short, don't be shy.  Everyone in the Parks and Wreck sg / crew is amazingly friendly and helpful.

Much fun tonight!

So, I suggested that we host a costume contest to get the word out about the SG and maybe get some new recruits. The planters there seemed to go for it. I want to get everyone's thoughts.

I also want to make a note so that I don't forget that Power Plant and IrresponsibleCreeper both donated to the prize pot. If I don't write it down right now, I will forget, for sure.

So, let me know what you think. Is it a good idea? Has anyone here ever helped run one? I haven't ever actually run one, but I'm a good organizer. We'll need judges, especially those who are good at the costume creator, which I am not. If you're interested in judging, post it here. What day and time do y'all think is best? Where should we do it? In Atlas? Pocket D? In the base? What other details? And all this, of course, is at the pleasure of the leadership, I'm just here to help organize.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 6:09 PM, Antarticaa said:

For our younger members, do go to the Thursday groupings.  Not only is it simply great fun but it's also a great way to get to know your fellow planters.

I don't know if I'll be able to make Thursdays, but if I do, should I make a youngling or bring my elder to help bring the other younglings along? 

14 hours ago, VV said:

Much fun tonight!

So, I suggested that we host a costume contest to get the word out about the SG and maybe get some new recruits. The planters there seemed to go for it. I want to get everyone's thoughts.

I also want to make a note so that I don't forget that Power Plant and IrresponsibleCreeper both donated to the prize pot. If I don't write it down right now, I will forget, for sure.

So, let me know what you think. Is it a good idea? Has anyone here ever helped run one? I haven't ever actually run one, but I'm a good organizer. We'll need judges, especially those who are good at the costume creator, which I am not. If you're interested in judging, post it here. What day and time do y'all think is best? Where should we do it? In Atlas? Pocket D? In the base? What other details? And all this, of course, is at the pleasure of the leadership, I'm just here to help organize.

I think an SG-sponsored costume contest is a great idea!  While we only want plant/ trolls (and doms) running on plant troll nights, we can get the word out with a costume contest open to all ATs who want to get gussied up in a Parks and Wreck-themed costume contest.  Anything planty or nature-related would be great!  In fact, I can't wait to see the costume creations!

I've never run one, but I've attended quite a few and have even entered a time or two (I won a pity prize from one judge for my candy-cane inspired costume; this was back when I first started playing, and I was SO happy that she really liked it even though I didn't place in the actual contest--she gave me a million infl, and I was beyond excited. It seemed like SO MUCH cash at the time. Heh.) 

Anyway, I will be happy to judge if we are short on judges, I'm not super creative in my own costumes, but I can spot awesome in a flash.  @Gregg247is super good with costumes, so maybe he'll be interested in judging?

I think AP is probably best just because it's the most full and we may get interest from people who aren't entering the cc?  I don't think the base is a good choice, the logistics of that would be a nightmare.

We should definitely think about a good day and time, hopefully one that is good for our planters who live in the UK and Europe.  Maybe a weekend afternoon?  Or maybe with the global shutdowns, day/time isn't that key at the moment? What days/times work for everyone?  While we can't enter ourselves, we should all show up in our planty best and do the meet and greet thing to promote our sg. 

We will likely at some near point do some more sg-related stuff with non-plant trolls / doms.  We had that before, but it kind of died out at that time.  But a lot of us have planty or Parks and Wrecky non-trolls (my /plant blaster is awesome fun to run, and I have a water blaster (or maybe corr) that is also super fun and falls under the Parks and Wreck theme).  I could also move my beasts/nature MM over to Parks and Wreck, too, if we start something up.  Just tossing out ideas and getting off the costume contest track, yikes! 

So we need more P&W crew to donate to the cc cause (if you are able, it's not required).  That way we can give decent payouts for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. (not a freaking billion like bigger, more established sgs do!).  Maybe one day, but not this time. 

[Edit to add for clarity:  YES, @VV, please organize the costume contest and THANK YOU so much for doing so and for all of your efforts on behalf of the sg.  You rock!

To any Parks and Wreck sg members wishing to donate to the costume contest kitty, just email your donation to @V.V in-game (that is VV's global, be sure to include the single period between the V's.  You may want to send a test email to her to make sure you have the right email address.  Like a dummy, I sent the influence and the "ooops, hope this is the right email" in the same email.  Happily, I had it right!).]

Edited by Tahliah
addendum

14 hours ago, VV said:

I don't know if I'll be able to make Thursdays, but if I do, should I make a youngling or bring my elder to help bring the other younglings along? 

Either is just fine, VV!  We're starting a new batch of seedlings for those who missed the first run to 50 and are interested in doing it now. 

It's part of our plan to grow our all plant troll/dom BAF team.

I'm running a lvl 2 plant/nature troll for this one, but you can roll a new toon or bring your incarnate.  Either way, you'll get good stuff beyond the awesome good fun of an all-plant troll / dom team:  xp, etc. for lowbies, and incarnate shards/threads/xp to unlock incarnate powers for level 50s.

Well here is the follow up of Tuesday's fun times.  We had 14 planters on which was nice running ITF and we were melting things so well.  We did bring out the idea of a costume contest, which I saw VV and Tah already talking about.  

Next week we will be going back to Dark Astoria and running Mu Varken's arc.  So plenty of xp to be gained and some tougher fights too.  Will be a good time and we are not locked into teams like a TF.  

On a semi serious note, I think we might be getting out of the spirit of things by having non-trolls and doms on the teams for plant night.   The original plan was to just have those plant/ trolls and doms teaming up to destroy.  There may be times where we have to fill, but I'd kind of like to get back into the original spirit of the SG.  

Joining either plant troll team night is easy:  just send a tell to me @Tahliahor to our Parks and Wreck sg leader @GreenAx, join our Parks and Wreck chat channel and let anyone there know you want on the team and/or join the sg, or just show up in DA on Tuesday or in AP on Thursday and shout out or send any plant troll/dom you see a tell.  Any one of us will be thrilled to welcome you to our plant troll festivities. 

screenshot_200421-21-56-33.thumb.jpg.4d2509454d3edade0c6c467ee49d7d5a.jpgscreenshot_200421-22-24-34.thumb.jpg.613da412e72a0ff1e6cdabf26851914f.jpgscreenshot_200421-22-25-58.thumb.jpg.342c132d2352bbc3eeafebd782468c47.jpg

9 hours ago, GreenAx said:

On a semi serious note, I think we might be getting out of the spirit of things by having non-trolls and doms on the teams for plant night.   The original plan was to just have those plant/ trolls and doms teaming up to destroy.  There may be times where we have to fill, but I'd kind of like to get back into the original spirit of the SG.  

We had such a fun night!  I do agree with this part, though.  We started as an all-plant troll team and happily accepted plant doms who were interested in our all-plant troll awesomeness, but we are slowly moving out of that, with far too many random ATs, and it's a good plan to get back to our roots.

An all-plant troll/dom team with blasters, MMs, tanks, and whatever is obviously no longer an all plant troll (and dom) team.  And, frankly, it is no longer fun to run on as a plant troll.  The whole point is that it's all plant trolls (and doms).  If it's just a mish-mash of whatever ATs, I'm going to want to run my main (a blaster, not a plant troll I made specifically to run on an all-plant troll/dom team). I can run on teams consisting of whatever ATs in any hour of any day of any week. 

But I can only run on an ALL PLANT TROLL / DOM team on Tuesdays (and now on Thursdays, too!).  That is how it must be going forward.  Yes, we can pick up non-trolls for the occasional tf, to fill a team, but that has to be the limit going forward.  Otherwise, we are no longer an all plant troll/dom team and have no reason for meeting up each week.

What do you all think?

I much prefer running strictly PLANT. It is fun to have the variety of both trolls and doms, but all plant plant plant. Honestly, for me, when you have too many other ATs I find myself worrying about accommodating them. Like maybe we need to slow down, or cut back on confusion and knocks. Whereas with the all plants, it kind of doesn't matter how crazy we are. In fact, the crazier the better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VV said:

I much prefer running strictly PLANT. It is fun to have the variety of both trolls and doms, but all plant plant plant. Honestly, for me, when you have too many other ATs I find myself worrying about accommodating them. Like maybe we need to slow down, or cut back on confusion and knocks. Whereas with the all plants, it kind of doesn't matter how crazy we are. In fact, the crazier the better.

Because we are wild and crazy planters!

• Haha 1