Mids showing slightly different values than in-game

I have a softcapped fire/shield scrapper.  Mids is showing him as 44.9% melee, 45% ranged, 45% AoE.  In-game shows 44.88% for each positional defense.  Melee makes sense, just a rounding difference since Mids shows 1 decimal point and the game shows two.  I'm not sure what's going on with Ranged and AoE though.  Any ideas?

^^^This and making sure that you're taking into account that Mids lets you toggle the (whatever the name is for) lower group of powers in the window.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

16 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

^^^This and making sure that you're taking into account that Mids lets you toggle the (whatever the name is for) lower group of powers in the window.

I'm running v 2.6.0.5 of Mids reborn, which the program says is the latest version.  Incarnate powers (I think that's what you're referring to) are turned on, but match what I have on the character, and none effect defense.

Some of the Incarnate powers do oddball things to other powers.  You could try toggling them off just to see.

There is an option to export your build from the game and import it into the planner.  You might try that to see if you get the same results.  Crytilis posted the method in that thread.