Torchbearer Badge Leaderboards

Spider

Not sure if he reads these forums or not, but can I give a shout out to Furyraiser on Torchbearer?

That guy has done so much to help me and others in getting the hard to get trial badges and I owe him a wookie style Life Debt for it 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

True story, I completely misread his name when he first joined our band of deviants - so I kept hailing him as "Furryraiser". Haha. I wonder if he noticed.

Fury has done a great deal of hosting with style! He's what my momma calls a keeper!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Badgers Badgers Badgers! Valentines is nigh! Exact date and hour yet unknown! Please keep an eye on Homecoming forums and discord, https://discord.gg/GrDWQy

An aside for new and old residents of Cellblock 1500: That first day, badge verification for those who anticipate hitting the new expected maximum count of 1529 will be done here, in forums. I will most likely be unavailable due to work. Screenshots must be posted in this thread (and cannot be accepted by Discord or by private message including mail). 

Good luck and goodnight!

-Spider

Edited by Spider

I figured the event would start on Monday while I was at work. Well, surprise! And now, I'm awake, half asleep and gunna log in after breakfast! Grats to all who've completed their celebration of our Valentines event! 

My discord is alive with messages!

lankey.jpg

drk valentines.jpg

Tort.jpg

Edited by Spider

So now I'm awake. Just posted for some'uh my great badge loves... *queues the telenovella / valentines theme crossover soundtrack* . Guess I'll get a quick breakfast, log in, and find everyone else.

Haha, love this one... 

favemessage.png.b630dfdfc8a2ab3ef5ea1bfc4c002040.png

Edited by Spider
  • Haha 1

Common question for Ganymede's and Scratch's 2nd mission / arc: 

Spoiler

[10:47] [Torchbearer Badges]l**********: so I just started the ganymede set...but the second mission says something about have a rogue or villain destroy the box....uhm, how?

• Option 1: invite someone to your team who is of the opposite alignment
  • Option 2:  read below and heed the orange cautionary text!

[10:48] [Torchbearer Badges]TopDoc: After you enter the mission, leave and change alignment.
[10:48] [Torchbearer Badges]TopDoc: Remember to switch back after the mish to talk to the contact.
[10:48] [Torchbearer Badges]Spider: 2 ways: either invite opposite alignment to join  your team.. or exit mission, switch alignment @ Null the Gull and reenter
[10:49] [Torchbearer Badges]Spider: and " [10:48] [Torchbearer Badges]TopDoc: Remember to switch back after the mish to talk to the contact."
[10:49] [Torchbearer Badges]l**********: thank you..i was racking my brain trying to figure it out...i just started the other chick's arc...LOL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is very important: if you intend to solo Ganymede and Scratch using this workaround (rather than invite someone of opposite alignment), then you must remember to switch back to your original alignment *** Before *** turning in the mission to the contact. The  last person who did not switch back, had to run missions again on someone else's arcs to badge. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common question regarding number of badges:

• Four valentines badges are only available now during the February event
    • Beautiful (female body type) / Handsome (male body type)
    • Partygoer  
    • Heart of Light (heroes) / Heart of Darkness (villains)
    • Widow Maker
  • Two valentines badges are available year round (see Badges subforum) for delivering valentines
    • Match Maker
    • Missed Connection
  • One valentines badge is just a second chance at Snaptooth. He was previously available during the Winter Event.
    • Toothbreaker
  • One valentines badge is a gladiator unlock (for Snaptooth badge). 
    • Red Cap

Common question for contacts regarded how to unlock DJ Zero:

• Ganymede was immediately available to heroes. Scratch for villains. Both contacts' arcs must be completed.
  • Once I finished them, they directed me to DJ Zero.
  • DJ Zero led me to villainside contact Arbiter Hawk (Pocket D, red side). His hero equivalent is: Jessica Megan Duncan (Pocket D, blue side).

Advice given to me for Red WIdow mission:

Spoiler

Save 2 lives... get 3 obols. 

Ritual choices:

• Start with the obols
  • Place one obol in the circle
  • Let's start improvising
  • Cut yourself and bleed into the circle
  • Place the amber widow into the circle
  • Place 2 more obols
  • Uncork the bottle containing the dying breath.

Edited by Spider
  • Like 1

Oooo someone won again. Super grats to Electro!!! Yeah!!!  ((Edit: d'oh. I'm a dumdum. I didnt capture her badge count. She has 1503. Much love and respect to Electroanagesia! )) 

electro wins all.jpg

Edited by Spider
  • Like 1

Basic slash command for visiting your base without a cooldown  timer (replace the E-1254 with your own base password):

/enterbasefrompasscode E-1254

FYI: there are macros and binds; I prefer macros because I lose track of all the binds. My base has a pouncing kitten icon. 

/macro_image Inherent_Panther TP enterbasefrompasscode E-1254

Below is an example of a SG base access macro without the image. Instead, it is labeled "TP":

/macro TP enterbasefrompasscode E-1254 

( Arion Touvengard got it for me. thanks! >>   !!! if someone could find me the list of other icons available for our use, that would be great! !!!!

Edited by Spider

7 hours ago, Septipheran said:

I figured I should drop by to compliment the uncanny ability of Spider to keep my badge count updated without me even knowing. 😄 I'm sure that it takes quite a bit of work to keep this as up-to-date as you do. 

She's a ninja....and she's THE MAN!!

• Like 1

A response in metered Instagram haiku would be more fitting, but I am dumb and there are prisoners to be tracked. This whole badge thing has evolved into its own adventure for reams of reasons and raisins. I like it. Most importantly, I like you all. This is not the badge community of Live, or of our fathers, or of our understanding some days.... but it is ours.  And we are fucking G E W D! Yeah!

And my sincere apologies to those who have had the discomfort of meeting the small pink spoonerism of Ouroboros - the one imposing her unsolicited interest in your whereabouts then proudly proclaiming that while that's nice, she is THE MAN

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Night Savior said:

Thanks for what you do, Spider.

It takes a lot of effort on my part to not seek you out every time I get a few badges.  LOL

You're always welcome to poke at me with a stick. I smell real bad. Use a long stick!

A note to our viewers: 

Leaderboards is migrating to CityofBadgers.com, thoughtfully and painstakingly created by our very own @Xeaon. 

The site is self-servicing with a tool similar to that used during the live servers for the original badge-tracking websites. Please see the FAQ page there for instructions on how to add your character(s).

• Like 1