Torchbearer Badge Leaderboards

Spider

9 hours ago, Eva Destruction said:

Sister Psyche is soloable.  The enemies spawn for whatever difficulty you set and the final AV scales down to an EB.  People don't put teams together for it because they usually don't need to.

Does it?? I thought it stayed as an AV for TF's? I'll give that a try then, thanks!

1 hour ago, Coin said:

Does it?? I thought it stayed as an AV for TF's? I'll give that a try then, thanks!

Confirmed! Just solo'd it and got the badge! 😄

I wonder if the other couple of TF's are soloable that I need. May give them a go 🙂

4 hours ago, Coin said:

Confirmed! Just solo'd it and got the badge! 😄

I wonder if the other couple of TF's are soloable that I need. May give them a go 🙂

If it's in Ouroboros, it's soloable.  If it's not, you'll get AVs and the spawns will set to the minimum team size for the TF (even though you can start them all solo, it still goes by what the minimum is supposed to be.)  A lot of them are technically soloable; whether you can solo them depends on your build, but the lower-level ones should be doable with a Blaster if you're decently IOd and grab some large purples and reds and maybe breakfrees for the AVs.

Participants may no longer rise and leave for bio breaks during our weekly Zoom Badger-meetings. Please either: disable camera, hold waifu pillow over trouser snake/coin purse and back out of room, or use empty Mt. Dew bottle / puppy pads like the rest of us. That is all. 

Yes, I am angry posting at 4:56 AM Central US time. Which means the umpteen full moons, five garden snakes, one anaconda, and two taco salads we encountered last night has weighed heavily on my mind. Not enough bleach due to current purchase restrictions! Look, legally, we can no longer conduct meetings at Potato's dad's basement or within 500 feet of it so let's make this Zoom thing work! 

PS. I did NOT know Captain Cuddles is actually a REAL cat. I just assumed he was Xeaon's alt account. Who taught him how to punch the right buttons like that? So cute. And who taught Captain Cuddles how to also punch the right buttons like that? So so cute! 

cohcaptcuddlez.png

• Like 1

Meanstwhilst, 2 hours later in Spiderlandia... 

Ahhhh! Went back to sleep. Woke up. Signed for delivery. Gots handwritten so-sorry notes and a warm pack of Mountain Dew from someone! Nice!

Hive five and grats to teamwork! Also, still migrating to CityofBadgers.com. For now, also updating thee olde one for a lil longer. Am online throughout the day for driveby's!

Why does this bottlecap seem pre-opened?

Is spider drunk ? Is this an elaborate commercial for CityofBadgers.com ? Why we gots so many 1500+ today?

No! That was the other night!

Yes! But not really good production value so no video!

WE R Teh CHampions, my friends! We r teh champions. til the enddddddddddddddddddddd. 

10 hours ago, Lorak_Vanadius said:

I'm hopeless when it comes to 3d party apps and things like this so plz help. I can't download the coh settitles 2500 from the download section, help!

O.o!

Oh you see the whole file in the browser ? (in chrome/firefox..etc) ?

like this :

(try right click and save as ?)

image.thumb.png.6171b96686a48a804df5f2b0e1b74c07.png

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 9:11 PM, Spider said:

My plan to migrate the masses is working, Darth Xeaon. 

I guess I'll log in and poke a couple of y'all. Sooo soo proud of everyone for hitting May goal so quickly! 

I'm skerd... somebody please hold my hand!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, xeaon said:

O.o!

Oh you see the whole file in the browser ? (in chrome/firefox..etc) ?

like this :

(try right click and save as ?)

image.thumb.png.6171b96686a48a804df5f2b0e1b74c07.png

Yep exacly this. Ok fixed this, enabled chat log, have putted the /bind_load_file "C:\....../coh settitles 2500.txt" but now i have a new problem.

In client tool i've selected my account but whe i go for the "read log file now" button it says that file content is not valid 😞

Make sure you have this option enabled:

image.png.66107b582b361a085dc1042e49f3b7ad.png

Once that its done... and that part is important... you have to relog in order for this to work.

Then try the client tool again.

That part, you only have to do it once.... for that toon.

You have to enable again and relog again, for each toons you like to track.

• 1 month later
  • 1 month later
On 10/15/2020 at 9:39 PM, Lorraine of Pinnacle said:

2108421284_Lorraine2020-10-15.png.194492755a6f4a28c724f629b2430db7.png

Rooke 2020-10-15.png

Bodyguard 2020-10-15.png

Brooke 2020-10-15.png

Melonni 2020-10-15.png

Nightbreeze 2020-10-15.png

And I thought I was nuts with 2 at 1531. I just don't think I can run those ouro badges a 3rd time, with the 937 Praetorian arcs.

On 10/19/2020 at 1:16 PM, SlyfoX said:

someone pls update the list i hit thx halloween event the max badge count 😉

Spider has kinda let the leaderboards migrate to xeaons tracker site. She hasn't been in-game or updated this site in quite a while. (and she's the only one that can update it as she's the original poster)

Edited by AmpGuile
  • Like 1