Torchbearer Badge Leaderboards

Spider

On 3/25/2020 at 6:26 AM, Rooster Gold said:

Agreed. I have no idea what half the stuff their asking for even means, like a discord, it sounds like a cheap car or something.

I feel you.  But I was able to work through the process & get my main's badges on the site - albeit after some anguish & frustration.  Feel free to PM me @Mister Mass & I would be happy to lend you assistance - & hopefully spare you some of that anguish & frustration. 🙂

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

Xeaon is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He added our cellblocks to CityofBadgers.com

you can now filter by server, by count-range!!!! 

I truly believe sorting by blocks helps us motivate our badge buddies and encourages making new friends. echoes echoes echoes ... new friends - introverts unite!

let the forum leaderboard migration BEGIN! 

1695442275_cityofbadgersblocks.thumb.jpg.c9f6ab5d1a598b9c122f7b21ef97a849.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

received this years by logging in... if you need previous years, go to Ouroboros and purchase from contact: Luna (winged redhead... )

• Like 1

Aaaaaaagggh!!

Getting so frustrating now, got all the badges I can do solo and got 48 left to do and they are all ones that can't be solo'd.

At 1492 atm and I never see things like MO runs for ITF or anyone ever running Sister Psyche. 😄

Plus, that damn final influence badge is a nightmare!

Coin is having trouble with influence badges.. troo irony

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

46 minutes ago, Coin said:

Aaaaaaagggh!!

Getting so frustrating now, got all the badges I can do solo and got 48 left to do and they are all ones that can't be solo'd.

At 1492 atm and I never see things like MO runs for ITF or anyone ever running Sister Psyche. 😄

Plus, that damn final influence badge is a nightmare!

Right now in a chat:  [12:50] [Looking For Group] Pocket Recluse:  lfm speed itf pst in zone lv 40+ 7/8  last call

If you for some reason don't see these messages - form your own team. When I was short on Hamidon buds for the badge, I was just gathering raids each day to get them.

10 hours ago, Kelam said:

Right now in a chat:  [12:50] [Looking For Group] Pocket Recluse:  lfm speed itf pst in zone lv 40+ 7/8  last call

If you for some reason don't see these messages - form your own team. When I was short on Hamidon buds for the badge, I was just gathering raids each day to get them.

To be fair, I see ITF all the time, just not often an MO attempt. I'm not going to join an ITF and ask to set it to MO when it's a speed run. A sped run is a lot less likely to get the MO anyway as people will be steamrolling it and not worrying about dying as much

I do join Hami raids when I can, was in one that Fury ran the other night, but I'm UK based and it's not as often at UK times, more often they are at 2-3 in the morning for me.

I know they happen and I do join them when I can, I just don't see the things I need for the badges very often

As for running my own? Yeah, I'm not remotely good enough to run things like MSR, Hami or MO attempts, I barely keep up in those things as it is 🙂

44 minutes ago, Coin said:

To be fair, I see ITF all the time, just not often an MO attempt. I'm not going to join an ITF and ask to set it to MO when it's a speed run. A sped run is a lot less likely to get the MO anyway as people will be steamrolling it and not worrying about dying as much

I do join Hami raids when I can, was in one that Fury ran the other night, but I'm UK based and it's not as often at UK times, more often they are at 2-3 in the morning for me.

I know they happen and I do join them when I can, I just don't see the things I need for the badges very often

As for running my own? Yeah, I'm not remotely good enough to run things like MSR, Hami or MO attempts, I barely keep up in those things as it is 🙂

There is a chat channel for trials and MO runs - Union Incarnate Trial. Try to find team there. They are quite often run MO

9 minutes ago, Kelam said:

There is a chat channel for trials and MO runs - Union Incarnate Trial. Try to find team there. They are quite often run MO

Already in there, Fury's channel and he invited me in there, he's helped me a lot with getting badges and he's a sexy legend 🙂

Again, I don't see many MO's advertised in there, to be fair, it's a trials channel so I wouldn't expect to see many. I'm also in the Torchbearer TF and Badge channels. so I'm always looking.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or angry or anything, it's just frustrating to be so close to completion and not being able to get anywhere with the last few. Half of it's bad timing, I saw a Sister Psyche advertised earlier, just as I was having to log off for a work Zoom call! So annoying 😄