Request: Warning before overriding a placed enhancement (rather than a warning for all placements)

Tyche

Hi,

Currently, there is a pop-up warning about placing any enhancement (which can be disabled - as I do, and I would guess, most others also do).

A much greater problem, however, is  a finger slightly slipping and over-writing a currently placed enhancement with another - the replaced enhancement is gone forever, and if it's an expensive IO, that's a possible severe impact.

Adding an override prompt, either in addition to the existing warning, or in place of it, would be much appreciated

• Like 1

At the very least, there should be a clearer indication of which slot, specifically, you are actually placing the enhancement into.  Perhaps an option to prevent overwriting an enhancement could also be added.  Either way, +1 to the OP's proposal!

I like the idea.  Especially if could toggle for the kind of enhancement you're protecting.  Maybe I don't give a rat's behind about Training Enhancements, Dual Origins, Single Origins, or even Basic IO's.  But I do want to protect my Hami-O's, my set IO's, my ATO's, etc.

I do suspect it would be "non-trivial" to make the change though.  

What about (if possible) locking enh slots from being changed? Probably just as difficult I imagine.

• Like 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)