kyothinks

For over a month now, I have been working hard on a very special, top-secret base editing project, and now that it has been completed and tested I am delighted to introduce to you the Evermaze!

screenshot_191021-10-50-13.thumb.jpg.b9ec6ea3db02f7b43f430a3b4aaa32cc.jpg

The Evermaze is a combination maze, scavenger hunt, and escape room. It has many areas which could be utilized for roleplaying or for thematic screenshots, and can be enjoyed alone or with friends. There are portals hidden throughout the maze which lead to other areas, and within those areas more portals are hidden. I have written clues to find the interactive objects, which can be found here attached to images of the areas in which they are located. The last clue refers to an object located within the maze itself.

I left the top of the maze open so that you can choose to fly, jump, or teleport over it to access different areas if you so choose. Please be aware that this can be dangerous as you could potentially fall to your death, Management will not be held responsible for injury or death caused by crossing the boundaries of the maze.

You can visit the Evermaze using the base passcode EVERMAZE-8637. Please feel free to send me an in-game e-mail at @kyothinks if you have any questions or comments. Thank you!

• Like 9

Just wanted to update to let folks know that I'm closing this down tonight (10/28) and reopening it with some minor modifications on Friday (11/1) so that Chaos United can run an event in it! If you were hoping to check it out this week, sorry to disappoint, but I really need the time to spruce it up a little.

• 2 weeks later
  • 10 months later
  • 5 weeks later

I explored this recently with some RP friends. Was really fun! (And so big!)

• Like 1

Join the Homecoming PvP Fightclub Discord 
What is Fightclub?  Fightclub is PVP between two melee players fighting to the death in melee range with no moving/retreating allowed. It's like pylon testing...but the pylon hits back! Perfect for players who enjoy min/maxing builds. Click the discord link above for more info.

The Evermaze reopens tonight at 6 pm PST/9 pm EST in order to host Chaos United's Maze Runner event!

What's new? Well...

• Three new rooms have been added.
  • All teleporters have been relocated and rearranged.
  • There are now MULTIPLE entry and exit points, some more cleverly hidden than others...
  • Added Observation Deck for folks who just want to see but not necessarily run the maze
  • Added glass ceiling to prevent people from navigating the maze via flight/TP

I hope you'll stop by tonight (or soon!) to visit the Evermaze and join in the fun!