Some suggestions of my own

I do would like to see more NPC costume pieces for your character. My personal favorite would be Carnival of Shadows costumes like a Dark Ring Mistress costume pieces for an example.

I also would like to have more things added to AE such as more powersets like Water Blast, Nature Affinity, Kheldian, etc. And also some more maps. Maybe some Night Ward, Dark Astroia, or just more Praetorian maps.

• Like 1

It'd be cool if you could come up with a real story arc that is more than a farm and you think it's good enough, you could flag it for consideration for devs to implement in the game outside of AE.

Although possible downside would be people misusing it and devs getting drowned in bad farm suggestions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MetaVileTerror said:

It is by-and-large just farms and farms as far as the cursor may scroll.  Sure, there are a few stories in there, but it's next to impossible to track them down without knowing in advance.

I've been making story missions since Homecoming came out, I've been making a story series actually. Its non-canon but its still a pretty interesting story. I just wish people would actually use AE for story missions and not just farms

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, DougGraves said:

Maybe there should be separate forums for AE farms and AE stories

Or maybe add a flag/attribute to existing/new missions that defaults to "Undetermined" but can be set by the mission architect to indicate "yes, this is a farm" or "no, this is something else" and modify the UI to allow us to filter accordingly? 

Then, in the post-mission survey, allow players to 'vote' a mission as a farm or story (maybe only counting votes from completed missions?) and after so many votes one way or another, automagically assign the arc its predominant bent, so existing farms/arcs can be classified without requiring them to be republished?

Eh, that might be abused, though, somehow.

• Like 1

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

12 hours ago, FutureTails21 said:

I do would like to see more NPC costume pieces for your character.

Agreed!  There are several back pieces that they get which are rather nice.  I believe the illusionists also get some special dresses that we cannot use.  I, personally, would love to get some of the armor pieces and patterns that the D.U.S.T. soldiers wear in First Ward:

D.U.S.T._Provost.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dragon Crush said:

It'd be cool if you could come up with a real story arc that is more than a farm and you think it's good enough, you could flag it for consideration for devs to implement in the game outside of AE.

Although possible downside would be people misusing it and devs getting drowned in bad farm suggestions.

To avoid misuse make it so that you can't flag your own storyarcs, other players would have to recommend that it be added as canon; then roleki's voting process would be put into action.

12 hours ago, roleki said:

Then, in the post-mission survey, allow players to 'vote' a mission as a farm or story (maybe only counting votes from completed missions?) and after so many votes one way or another, automagically assign the arc its predominant bent, so existing farms/arcs can be classified without requiring them to be republished?