Eochai vs Back Alley Brawler

EmmySky

BAB got in on the tail end of the Halloween fun by protecting me (a lowly level 7 who had no situational awareness).

eochaivsbab0.jpg

My Hero!

eochaivsbab1.jpg

He fought valiantly!

eochaivsbab2.jpg

His life bar continued to drain and I wondered what would happen if a trainer died?

eochaivsbab3.jpg

When he was down to a mere sliver of life remaining, he casually resumed his post, keeping his eyes on the Monster in the distance.

Edited by EmmySky
added comments between pics :D
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Could make for an interesting event:  Personal Vendettas and Kill Squads sent after the various Trainers and Task Force Contacts.  To avoid disrupting the players too much, have these attacks be laser-focused on their specific target, unless the players draws a LOT of Aggro with persistent attacks or Taunts.

Ever since the change to 64-bit screwed with the leftside of my keyboard, I've had to start screenshotting without using the "Print Screen" button.

/screenshotui 1
/screenshot
/screenshotui 0

It's a pain in the ass, and I'll get around to making a Bind on all my characters eventually, but at about 115 characters . . . that's a lot of copy and pasting to do (since I have some unique binds on each character for roleplay purposes, and I don't want to have to erase and rewrite them by using the /bindloadfile command).

I tried /screenshotui 1 and got nothing.....no screenshot at all.  I have a bind for /screenshot and sometimes it uses the UI and sometimes it doesn't...haven't found a pattern yet.  A GM or Dev or CR or whatever here on the forums gave me a tip about turning UI on and off but that also didn't seem to effect if my screenies had UI or not.  

Regarding reloading bindfiles....I have PAGEUP "bindload$$optionload$$wdwload$$chatload$$camdist 17" for just this purpose.....of course I use one bindfile for all my toons, and its becoming a bit convoluted because of this LOL

1 hour ago, EmmySky said:

Eochai never lost any of his green bar....sadly I couldnt get UI on screenshoy.  He was still full health when they 'called it a draw' and each retreated to their designated area.

Haha, nice. Cool thanks!

10 minutes ago, MetaVileTerror said:

/screenshotui 1 is just the toggle, so that the next /screenshot will have the UI.  At least . . . that's my understanding of it?  It's been working for me, so maybe I've just got confirmation bias confusing me.

Maybe that's what I am doing wrong.....I didn't think of it as a toggle but even having 'toggled it I'm none of this mornings screenies have the UI.  Very confusing.