Peacebringer Mission Level Question

Is it possible to out-level the PB missions that you get from Sunstorm every five levels?  Specifically, I have one of the level 40 missions that I picked up before I hit 45.  My character is now 47.  Can I drop this mission and retake it to set it to my current level, or will it be unavailable after I drop it because I'm now due for the level 45 missions?

IIRC the kheld missions are all story arcs. Once you've started an arc you can finish it even if you've outleveled it. You should be able to abandon and retake the mission.

I'm not sure you'll be able to raise it all the way to 47 though. Missions can usually only scale up to the highest level for that arc, though with higher difficulty settings I guess a 40-45 arc could get up to lvl 49 enemies.

Sunstorm might not have this issue since he gives missions all the way to 50. Idk if the level limits on a mission are determined by the range of that arc or the range of the contact.

• 4 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 12/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, fyrfytr30 said:

Sunstorm has missions that go all the way to 50. I'm not sure if it is the same arc that you are talking about or if it's one continuing story broken down into leveled sections or what.

It's a set of (generally) linked story arcs, about every five levels or so.  You'll see a lot of Council and Nictus, but there are other (more level restricted) groups in there like the Sky Raiders as well.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.