Taskmaster Gabriel

Dalthonar

Hi, i'm new to playing this and was trying to finish all of the Dark Astoria story arcs.  The old Wiki says there are six arcs in total but I can only seem to find 5.  And I was wondering where I can find Taskmaster Gabriel, he doesn't seem to be where it says he should be.

• 5 months later

Vidiots maps shows him in Dark Astoria just south of the Reconnaissance Officer, but for the life of me I can't find him. Was he abducted by Rikti? Was he munched by Mott? Is he off on a Spiritual Retreat? Vegas? Holding a Tupperware Party? Driving Route 66 in a Pink Cadillac? Partying Down in the Tiki Lounge in Pocket D? Filling in for a friend as Door Greeter at Walmart? Off to get a thorough Manscaping? What?

• Haha 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

The same question here. Where is the Taskmaster?

I have completed all missions of the Dream Doctor.

Last mission was "The Dilemma of Diabolique".

Requires to run and complete the Dilemma Diabolique Incarnate Trial.

If you accept this mission and then call him again to complete the current mission
you will receive the "Bailout Hero" Achievement badge. This seems to be new. Not listed in paragonwiki.

The Taskmaster is still not here at the location in Dark Astoria.

But I know that he exists in former days, because I used him to repeat the DA missions and get the mission rewards.

Anyone have the Taskmaster Gabriel as contact and if so, how did you get him?

Edited by arieke3634

• 2 weeks later
On 11/20/2019 at 4:27 PM, GM Sijin said:

I'm asking for confirmation but Gabriel may have been removed in i25 due to the DA arcs being added to Ouroboros and his function being largely irrelevant as a result.

I noticed all the angel-ey incarnate characters were removed (Astral Christy, Empryan Michael) so I figured Gabriel was a victim of the same purge.

• 3 months later
On 11/20/2019 at 2:18 PM, arieke3634 said:

I have completed all missions of the Dream Doctor.

Last mission was "The Dilemma of Diabolique".

Requires to run and complete the Dilemma Diabolique Incarnate Trial.

If you accept this mission and then call him again to complete the current mission
you will receive the "Bailout Hero" Achievement badge. This seems to be new. Not listed in paragonwiki.

I am looking for this badge.  Where do I find "all missions of the Dream Doctor?"  Do I have to be the league leader of Dilemma Diabolique to get the badge?  How does this work, exactly?  What if I fail the Dilemma Diabolique Trial?

On 11/20/2019 at 4:27 PM, GM Sijin said:

I'm asking for confirmation but Gabriel may have been removed in i25 due to the DA arcs being added to Ouroboros and his function being largely irrelevant as a result.

Was this confirmed?

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!

6 hours ago, Display Name said:

I am looking for this badge.  Where do I find "all missions of the Dream Doctor?"  Do I have to be the league leader of Dilemma Diabolique to get the badge?  How does this work, exactly?  What if I fail the Dilemma Diabolique Trial?

Was this confirmed?

I didn't feel like doing the Trial, so I just auto completed the mission, and received the badge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2