Freedom Phalanx Reserve membership: good or bad ?

Sergio

For a while now I have been using Briggs Smash & Lethal and Fire farms to get where I want to be. If I had to leave my computer for any reason amount of time, no worries, my Health and Endurance never faltered from almost full to full.

Yesterday I got the Freedom Phalanx accolade. Awesome I thought until today when I went into a Briggs Fire farm (same one as always). I almost died several times. It would seem my HP has gone down rather than up (although it does show as upped)

Has this accolade screwed my setup up ?

Are you absolutely sure no other variables changed?

Same toggles on?

Same auto-power selected?

Same incarnates slotted?

Same difficulty selected?

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

There's some variable you're not accounting for here; adding the passive accolade would not REDUCE your survivability.  Are you defense or resistance based?  Could you have simply had more boss mobs on you than usual?  Possibly the RNG decided it hated you for some reason.

There's something different here but I really doubt it has anything to do with the accolade.  You mentioned Destiny, did you have another one slotted before?  Did you change your Alpha slot?  Could you possibly have forgotten a toggle?  (I've done that a few times myself and only realized it when I got in trouble for it)

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler

the accolade shouldn't hinder any of your defensive abilities, to be safe could you post build. So we can try to diagnose the problem.

I'd also suggest checking your mission settings, maybe you changed the EB's to Av's or increased the difficulty settings.

also make sure that you didn't lost a temporary power that you've been using such as defensive boost.