Claws/Bio, expensive and leveling build for newbies.

Sovera

3 hours ago, Aeroprism said:

Agreed.

I'm thinking Rad/Claw tank.  What do you think?

Too clicky?

It should be fine, especially with No-Redraw Claws. You use Particle Shielding in between groups, Radiation Therapy and Ground Zero are more like PBAoE attacks that you squeeze into the attack chain once you're elbow deep in the enemy. As an added bonus, because of how Ground Zero works, if you team regularly, you'll end up with the "Empath" badge, which is my favorite badge to wear on a Tanker 🙂

7 hours ago, BZRKR said:

It should be fine, especially with No-Redraw Claws. You use Particle Shielding in between groups, Radiation Therapy and Ground Zero are more like PBAoE attacks that you squeeze into the attack chain once you're elbow deep in the enemy. As an added bonus, because of how Ground Zero works, if you team regularly, you'll end up with the "Empath" badge, which is my favorite badge to wear on a Tanker 🙂

All makes sense. 

Kinda sucks that you have to take Swipe as a tanker though.

• 4 months later
7 hours ago, Daramar said:

Running Mids v3.1.2.5    I can't get the links to work.

Any chance of doing a full export to this thread?

I just found Claws/Bio and its the fastest leveling toon I've ever made.

Thanks

Re-uploaded the thing, let me know if it works.

59 minutes ago, Daramar said:

I may have gone on 2 or 3 Hami raids on live...Can you explain why you took those 2 in Slash? And since they are level 53 will they Ex down when doing lower content?

Maybe put a Kenetic combat Knockdown and a Mako's Bite Lethal?

You just buy them off the auction house. They are expensive-ish but not more than the rest of the build. And they will exemplar down like everything. Level 50 HOs are fine too, 53 is just min maxing and probably cheaper to combine level 50 HOs yourself than to buy 53.

As for why they give the best bang for the buck. Because of Follow-up you can get away with just one and then slot the +5 damage. Slash can become really heavy with the procs since its endurance cost is low enough that it doesn't need it reduced, and it recharges fast enough it does not need recharge either.

But you can either slot 5 Hectacomb and a touch of Death proc (or the -res proc), or slot the 5 Blistering Cold and the Hectacomb damage proc, That last option lets you remove all slots from Strike and be able to spread them around the build as you see fit.

You're not going to break anything by changing the slotting around some so go wild.

• Like 1