Question about the 7 year shut down anniversary

Dev7on

Well, since previously it was a mournful, funerary marking of the savage murder of City of Heroes, any new celebration should be the complete opposite.

Which would be a colossal orgy. I could go into further detail of how there'd be separate rooms for each Archetype and the kind of carnal festivities going on in there, the Brute and Dominator rooms would be especially spicy, and only the twisted would go into the Corruptor room, but I'll be banned.

.....might be anyway, to be honest.

Probably should be.

.....definitely should be.

Edited by SaintD
  • Haha 1

The idiot formerly known as Lord Khorak

• City Council
2 hours ago, SaintD said:

Well, since previously it was a mournful, funerary marking of the savage murder of City of Heroes, any new celebration should be the complete opposite.

Which would be a colossal orgy. I could go into further detail of how there'd be separate rooms for each Archetype and the kind of carnal festivities going on in there, the Brute and Dominator rooms would be especially spicy, and only the twisted would go into the Corruptor room, but I'll be banned.

.....might be anyway, to be honest.

Probably should be.

.....definitely should be.

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'tis a silly place.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!